brilz wins anyway

rago1986

i am now a fan of brilz, never mind the decision it's done.

i'm actually looking foward to see him fight again now before the fight i wasn't really aware of him.

imo he will never be and elite but no doubt he's got some entertaining and hard fight in front of him

How many of you are now fans and will follow jason

i am now a fan of brilz' date=' never mind the decision it's done.

i'm actually looking foward to see him fight again now before the fight i wasn't really aware of him.

imo he will never be and elite but no doubt he's got some entertaining and hard fight in front of him

How many of you are now fans and will follow jason[/quote']

I love how he acted - like I would if I won a round against a fighter in the UFC, dont see many real guys that are still like that by the time they get to the UFC. At the end of the fight there was only one winner in that octagon and it was him.

I liked Brilz for the win before the fight, and he came DANG close to proving me right. I was rooting for an upset, I mean, and I think this loss is just as good of an upset as he could get... He gave Nog a run for his money.

i am the exact same i got quite angry at my tv after the decision and im a Nog fan

I will totally follow him from now on! He is a wrestler who is exciting to watch.

i think the dudes got himself a contract extension in the UFC which is good, he seems like a real good dude :D

im not a fan of many Brazilian fighters (because most of them don't bother learning English)

i did on watching think that Brilz won, i believe my own eyes to tell me who won a fight rather than fightmetrics!!!!!

Anyone who watched that fight and thinks Lil Nog won needs some glasses. Jason took him down in every round and controlled him. Lil Nog waited too long and after the fight was over even his corner had to come out and raise his hands and get him motivated like he won the thing. This fight just like many others comes down to a name vs a no name, so anytime the name (Lil Nog) moved his finger they were oohing and ahhing.

JASON ROBBED and everyone knows it judges be ashamed!

Edit: fight metrics is not infallible because it is a program written by human beings who are very biased and fallible. Why even have live judges then?

i think the dudes got himself a contract extension in the UFC which is good' date=' he seems like a real good dude :D

[b']im not a fan of many Brazilian fighters (because most of them don't bother learning English)[/b]

i did on watching think that Brilz won, i believe my own eyes to tell me who won a fight rather than fightmetrics!!!!!

Solid reason.

I will totally follow him from now on! He is a wrestler who is exciting to watch.

You just follow the dudes that win! You always flip flop on fights BrockOmama! are youu gonna erase that pic when carwin drops bombs??????

You just follow the dudes that win! You always flip flop on fights BrockOmama! are youu gonna erase that pic when carwin drops bombs??????

First of all, Brilz technically lost. Second of all, I will be devastated if Carwin wins. I hate cookie-cutter heroes like him. Every time I hear about what a "class act" he is, I cringe.

Shogun got robbed Joe Rohan and Fight Metric said so and Shogun is the man he is from Proud FC UFC judges are dumb.

Edgar beat Penn fight meter is made by little 14 year old kids he lost judges are always right.

Brilz is won guys check fight Metric and ask Joe Rohan wat is judges smoken!? No way little ni g won that fight!

First of all' date=' Brilz technically lost. Second of all, I will be devastated if Carwin wins. I hate cookie-cutter heroes like him. Every time I hear about what a "class act" he is, I cringe.[/quote']

Lol yea I was joking! brock could really hurt carwin if he wanted too!!!

brilz put a take down clinic on lil nog an honestly shoulda got the nod, dunno y he wasn't given the win but like we're always reminded....don't leave it up to the judges

i saw brilz last fight an thougth he was alright but now i'll pay more attention to his fights, hope he does well, he took the challenege up when other " top contenders" said no so he 's due huge respect for that too

No' date=' it doesn't.

Check it again. At the top it says Nog is the winner, because he was. But look at the bottom and it says 10 point must system : Draw FightMetric winner :Brilz

Look at it bro.[/quote']

It says Nog landed more strikes, but gave more points to Brils for striking. There's some opinioon in that rating, so I only took the clean stats.

Fight metric says Nog won.

Hate to break it to you but it doesnt say that at all.

It says that on overall effective score Brilz was 206 and Nog was 143

Further it goes on to say its a draw under the 10pt must system but overall according to them Brilz won.

According to the fight metric effectiveness scores not only did Brilz win, but he completely kicked nogs ****.

Hate to break it to you but it doesnt say that at all.

It says that on overall effective score Brilz was 206 and Nog was 143

Further it goes on to say its a draw under the 10pt must system but overall according to them Brilz won.

According to the fight metric effectiveness scores not only did Brilz win' date=' but he completely kicked nogs ****.[/quote']

He didn't kick Nog's ****, he almost won, and fans can't except that he lost. This happens every PPV.

It says Nog landed more strikes' date=' but gave more points to Brils for striking. There's some opinioon in that rating, so I only took the clean stats.[/quote']

Well come on man, you can't say FightMetric gave it to Nog hahah. You are hilarious.

Fights should be looked at with opinion. You can't take raw stats and who is to say what is worth more, a few good strikes or a takedown? Or a sub attempt or a sweep? That is why there are judges and why it was a split decision. It was a close fight IMO but I thought Brilz won.

He didn't kick Nog's ****' date=' he almost won, and fans can't except that he lost. This happens every PPV.[/quote']

WHO CARES PEOPLE!!! If you ask 90% of the people who watched this they would say Brilz won. He won the fans heart, and that can break the biggest loss (ex- Rampage fans)

Well come on man' date=' you can't say FightMetric gave it to Nog hahah. You are hilarious.

Fights should be looked at with opinion. You can't take raw stats and who is to say what is worth more, a few good strikes or a takedown? Or a sub attempt or a sweep? That is why there are judges and why it was a split decision. It was a close fight IMO but I thought Brilz won.[/quote']

Nog landed more strikes, that's not an opinion. Okay, so let's put opinion into this. Why should the judges have cared for the takedown when Nog either took no damage or reversed it? Only one time was he taken down and didn't reverse into a dominant position.

Nog landed more strikes' date=' that's not an opinion. Okay, so let's put opinion into this. Why should the judges have cared for the takedown when Nog either took no damage or reversed it? Only one time was he taken down and didn't reverse into a dominant position.[/quote']

Yes but how many of those strikes were significant? Brilz landed much better strikes on the feet, had a better sub attempt, more takedowns, and spent less time on his back. This is why just looking at strikes landed doesn't work at all.

Yes but how many of those strikes were significant? Brilz landed much better strikes on the feet' date=' had a better sub attempt, more takedowns, and spent less time on his back. This is why just looking at strikes landed doesn't work at all.[/quote']

The strikes thing is only your opinion, and almost everytime Nog was taken down, he reversed it. He had the advantageous position as many times as Brilz did.

The strikes thing is only your opinion' date=' and almost everytime Nog was taken down, he reversed it. He had the advantageous position as many times as Brilz did.[/quote']

But what I'm saying is Nog was on his back more. Brilz would take him down, work him for a bit, Nog reverses and then Brilz either immediately got back up or reversed it again. Nog was on his back more. And Brilz rocked him a couple times in the second. He landed better shots. Of course all of this is my opinion, who elses would it be?

He didn't kick Nog's ****' date=' he almost won, and fans can't except that he lost. This happens every PPV.[/quote']

WTF are you talking about? He's a no name. He didnt have any fans. I had never even heard of him. And he definately kicked Nogs ****. Nogs an overhyped hack just like his brother.

WTF are you talking about? He's a no name. He didnt have any fans. I had never even heard of him. And he definately kicked Nogs ****. Nogs an overhyped hack just like his brother.

Fans don't matter, people love an underdog. And all of them, just like you, have a hard time accepting a loss. You'll get over it.

But what I'm saying is Nog was on his back more. Brilz would take him down' date=' work him for a bit, Nog reverses and then Brilz either immediately got back up or reversed it again. Nog was on his back more. And Brilz rocked him a couple times in the second. He landed better shots. Of course all of this is my opinion, who elses would it be?[/quote']

Nog was on his back, but was aggressive from his back. Is cage aggressiveness not part of the scoring?

Nog was on his back' date=' but was aggressive from his back. Is cage aggressiveness not part of the scoring?[/quote']

Yes of course it is, but then again through the fight Brilz was the aggressor.

It doesn't even matter man, my point was FightMetric did call Brilz the winner, so when you get on here and say they thought it was Nog that was misleading... actually completely false.

It was a close fight and I thought Brilz won, but he didn't... I'm not mad.

Yes of course it is' date=' but then again through the fight Brilz was the aggressor.

It doesn't even matter man, my point was FightMetric did call Brilz the winner, so when you get on here and say they thought it was Nog that was misleading... actually completely false.

It was a close fight and I thought Brilz won, but he didn't... I'm not mad.[/quote']

No, they're stats had Nog the winner, they're opinion was Brilz won. If they contradict themselves, that's their problem. I go with the numbers.

No' date=' they're stats had Nog the winner, they're opinion was Brilz won. If they contradict themselves, that's their problem. I go with the numbers.[/quote']

They don't contradict themselves. They give you the stats and then tell you who won. You are using the stats to form your own opinion which is fine, but doesn't mean you are right, or them, or me or the judges. Let opinions fly, and don't say FightMetric said Brilz lost, cuz they didn't.

Fans don't matter' date=' people love an underdog. And all of them, just like you, have a hard time accepting a loss. You'll get over it.[/quote']

Please, everyone knows Nog lost that fight. Nog knew he lost that fight you could tell from his posture and face after the final bell.

Dont worry though, we all get avenged when he gets finished in his next fight. Brilz kinda coasted in round 3 because he knew he won the first 2. The next guy will know not to leave it up to the judges.

Nog won rounds 1 and 3 right?

I think people were just expecting Nog to crush... and when he didnt' date=' the high expectation made people think 'ROBBERY"

It was a split decision after all, relax a bit.[/quote']

A good point.

Nog was shown his weaknesses

Britz was keen and hungry. It is great to see a young/newish fighter come into a fight with the intent to do what he does. 4 weeks notice & he looked awesome. I hope Dana gets him back on another card.

i think the dudes got himself a contract extension in the UFC which is good' date=' he seems like a real good dude :D

im not a fan of many Brazilian fighters (because most of them don't bother learning English)

i did on watching think that Brilz won, i believe my own eyes to tell me who won a fight rather than fightmetrics!!!!![/quote']

Lol so Americans should learn portugese too?

Lol so Americans should learn portugese too?

No, English is the language of the worlds business. Portuguese is the language of ****ty jungle villages, and ****ty Mediterranean villages that Spain didn't want.

Really everyone who speaks Portuguese should just stop and learn English or French. Maybe Chinese. Speaking that language is sort of a mark of coming from a shameful hell hole.

No' date=' English is the language of the worlds business. Portuguese is the language of ****ty jungle villages, and ****ty Mediterranean villages that Spain didn't want.

Really everyone who speaks Portuguese should just stop and learn English or French. Maybe Chinese. Speaking that language is sort of a mark of coming from a shameful hell hole.[/quote']

Hello Tim_A, first of all .. devias levar com um gato morto no focinho at? o gato come?ar a miar.

Now that i?ve established my point.. get your geography straight, go find Portugal in a map, educate yourself.

For the rest of the Community keep up the good work, except for persons like Tim_A, i enjoy reading the forums and educating myself about MMA , exactly what Tim_A should do about geography.

Please excuse my typing errors, after all, im Portuguese and i come from a hell hole. Aahah

Edit: Brilz should have taken the fight, Lil Nog should have done more and he won because Brilz was humble, if Brilz acted like he won the fight ( as he did ) and celebrated, he would have taken the nod.

Hello Tim_A' date=' first of all .. devias levar com um gato morto no focinho at? o gato come?ar a miar.

Now that i?ve established my point.. get your geography straight, go find Portugal in a map, educate yourself.

For the rest of the Community keep up the good work, except for persons like Tim_A, i enjoy reading the forums and educating myself about MMA , exactly what Tim_A should do about geography.

Please excuse my typing errors, after all, im Portuguese and i come from a hell hole. Aahah

Edit: Brilz should have taken the fight, Lil Nog should have done more and he won because Brilz was humble, if Brilz acted like he won the fight ( as he did ) and celebrated, he would have taken the nod.[/quote']

LOL thats funny, u dont really where Portugal is do you? "Mediterranean" doesnt just mean actually on the shore of the Mediterranean. Its southern Europe off the warm water. As in Mediterranean cuisine, or the Mediterranean lifestyle.

Please' date=' everyone knows Nog lost that fight.[/b'] Nog knew he lost that fight you could tell from his posture and face after the final bell.

Dont worry though, we all get avenged when he gets finished in his next fight. Brilz kinda coasted in round 3 because he knew he won the first 2. The next guy will know not to leave it up to the judges.

Everyone is wrong.

Archived