joe silva= bad match making

katieslover

last nights card

shoulda been todd duffy vs. big country nelson

little nog vs..john jones

idk i just know i could make better fights

You're basing this off what?

You would know both Jones and Nelson have already been booked in fights.

Jones has been booked against a fighter so he can work his way up slowly, and Nelson is fighting a contender in JDS.

You could make better fights? I think Silva did a pretty damn good job under the circumstances.

last nights card

shoulda been todd duffy vs. big country nelson

little nog vs..john jones

idk i just know i could make better fights

You do know Jon Jones turned down Little Nog?

Silva is a really good match maker, while you have come up with Duffee Vs Big Country when Duffee was beaten by Russow

duffy shoulda had a knockout but silva is a dip **** and put him up against a hard headed wrestler and look what happened..ufc coulda made money offf another duffe knockout

Duffee didn't get a knockout because he gassed at 4minutes in r1 and he was throwing the same short uppercut over and over again. He is still very young and has plenty of time to learn better technique especially training at Xtreme Couture. Who else should Duffee have fought?? He was no way ready for Roy Nelson.

its very easy to sit behind your PC screen and come up with the most amzing match ups that could ever possibly happen.

joe silva on the other hand has to make matches that actualy could happen. you know where both fighters are willing to fight, and their schedules match up, and no ones injured. and god knows how many other unknown headaches of aranging fights that we don't know about.

so why don't you go out and get hired my some MMA franchise and you pick the fights for a year then come back and talk sh1t about joe silva.

its very easy to sit behind your PC screen and come up with the most amzing match ups that could ever possibly happen.

joe silva on the other hand has to make matches that actualy could happen. you know where both fighters are willing to fight' date=' and their schedules match up, and no ones injured. and god knows how many other unknown headaches of aranging fights that we don't know about.

[b']so why don't you go out and get hired my some MMA franchise and you pick the fights for a year then come back and talk sh1t about joe silva.[/b]

It gets even easier than that he should just make a future UFC event with realistic fights in mind.

yeahhhh right he woulda knocked big country out because bk boy woulda tried boxing him.

I can't stand Roy Nelson but with a chin like Duffee showed last night I can see Roy knocking him out easy. Roy Nelson has much more experience than Duffee.

It gets even easier than that he should just make a future UFC event with realistic fights in mind.

even if the idit OP picked a sweet card which he hasn't even been able to. it still wouldn't give him the rite to talk ****, its easy to come up with great fights. making them happen is another thing entirely.

even if the idit OP picked a sweet card which he hasn't even been able to. it still wouldn't give him the rite to talk ****' date=' its easy to come up with great fights. making them happen is another thing entirely.[/quote']

Your right it would be a start though. I would never wanna make fights for the UFC its probably one of the most annoying things to do calling all the fighters up and then finding replacements for injuries.

Your right it would be a start though. I would never wanna make fights for the UFC its probably one of the most annoying things to do calling all the fighters up and then finding replacements for injuries.

yeah its like the definition of a thankless task. every moron blaiming you because the fight they wanna see hasn't happened yet.

duffy shoulda had a knockout but silva is a dip **** and put him up against a hard headed wrestler and look what happened..ufc coulda made money offf another duffe knockout

you sir are a moron

they dont make fights just to favor some new guy who got a 6 second knockout

"duffee got a 6 second ko lets put him against some **** guy so he wins again"

idiot

God i could pick better match ups' date=' seriously this guy is a joke[/quote']

I agree,

he thinks matching a grappler vs striker is so awsome when its just a boring fight of where the fight takes place instead of a fight,

match grapplers togther and strikers together unless its a contender or title fight.

Man I would love to make the fights I want to see, but chances are you guys would all hate the choices I make. I have a hard enough time trying to get people to listen to the radio station I want.

I loved the card last night, I think all the fights were good. Showed that Duffee was lucky in his last fight getting a KO before he gassed. Seeing Brilz step up and put on an amazing show against lil Nog.

I say hats off to Joe Silva, he does a great job.

its very easy to sit behind your pc screen and come up with the most amzing match ups that could ever possibly happen.

Joe silva on the other hand has to make matches that actualy could happen. You know where both fighters are willing to fight' date=' and their schedules match up, and no ones injured. And god knows how many other unknown headaches of aranging fights that we don't know about.

So why don't you go out and get hired my some mma franchise and you pick the fights for a year then come back and talk sh1t about joe silva.[/quote']

fail!!!!

You do know Jon Jones turned down Little Nog?

Silva is a really good match maker' date=' while you have come up with Duffee Vs Big Country when Duffee was beaten by Russow[/quote']

on short notice...Bones is in no rush and didn't need that fight then...

Archived