Sign in to follow this  
MarDawg

Ufc 114

Yea' date=' rashad for sexual harassment. Grats on the win, still cant stand the clown though.[/quote']

Nicely put, me too. He beat him fair and square but jeez the guys a D bag. He could be matched with the most exciting fighter in the world and still make a boring fight. I hope Shogun destoys him when Rashad dances around like an ape then tries to hug him.

YTF Does evry1 hate Rashad?? I think he seems like a sound guy. He does smack talk but so does evry1 else. Just dont get it..........

YTF Does evry1 hate Rashad?? I think he seems like a sound guy. He does smack talk but so does evry1 else. Just dont get it..........

Because he gets in the ring with some of the most exciting strikers in the world and produces the most boring fights I've ever seen yet he gives it all the big 'I'll knock you out' etc then just pushes them into the fence and rolls on them. Turining into the most boring fighter in the UFC and I'm glad the crowds are feeling it too by booing him, hope Rua kicks his **** in a major way and I'm sure he will.