Chuck vs rich

TheJanitor

i wanna say ortiz at ufc 66...he got right back up.....but i could be dead wrong since its from pure memory
It was at UFC 98 Against Maricio Shogun Rua....And I just wanted to post a link for a GREAT Read about the Rampage and Rashad fight.....This article states CLEARLY why nobody wanted to see Rashad and Rampage fight the fight they did....Not that everyone doesn't know why but it's a good read anyways!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=AowMYPNxnUT1VzgP1u_zcQNXEo14?slug=ki-rampagerashad052910

It was at UFC 98 Against Maricio Shogun Rua....And I just wanted to post a link for a GREAT Read about the Rampage and Rashad fight.....This article states CLEARLY why nobody wanted to see Rashad and Rampage fight the fight they did....Not that everyone doesn't know why but it's a good read anyways!!

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=AowMYPNxnUT1VzgP1u_zcQNXEo14?slug=ki-rampagerashad052910

read the article and i disagree i thought rashad vs rampage was a great fight...lived up to the hype in my eyes

Great article I thought someone was going out quick Rampage is my favorite fighter ever. So I mean was it Dissapointing that he lost of course, Was I upset kinda, but overall I think it was a pretty crappy fight someone should have finished. No Need for Rashads simple old tactics he's such a boring fighters. Doubt he is gonna beat Shogun.

Great article I thought someone was going out quick Rampage is my favorite fighter ever. So I mean was it Dissapointing that he lost of course' date=' Was I upset kinda, but overall I think it was a pretty crappy fight someone should have finished. No Need for Rashads simple old tactics he's such a boring fighters. Doubt he is gonna beat Shogun.[/quote']

Yeah i agree i mean no one has thought about...hang on this chuck vs rich not shogun vs rashad...WANKER!

Which Chuck will show up is a complete mystery.

Has the layoff been good for him? He seemed more lively during his stint on TUF. His speech wasn't as slurred and his reflexes looked pretty good during the dodgeball episode.

Or will he continue the downhill slide that led up to his semi-retirement. He's the only guy that concerns me what another knockout might mean to his long-term health.

Archived