For those who claim to hate the Greg Jackson camps style of fighting

Bonobo

What camp would you choose over them? What camp do you honestly believe consistently comes up with more effective winning strategies? What camp do you think you would find a more talented group of training partners to push you and take your game to the next level?

If your career and livelihood depended on it and if you had the opportunity I bet that all of you haters would be right there training takedowns with St. Pierre and Rashad and you know it :)

What camp would you choose over them? What camp do you honestly believe consistently comes up with more effective winning strategies? What camp do you think you would find a more talented group of training partners to push you and take your game to the next level?

If you're career and livelihood depended on it and if you had the opportunity I bet that all of you haters would be right there training takedowns with St. Pierre and Rashad and you know it :)

I would go to Tri star... It's closer, Or Wolfslayer, The boxing and conditioning there this epic... or campp Coture, Maybe Big bear... Fighting at that altitude would do wonders for your stamina... Chute Boxe Academy has produced many great fighters so they must be doing something right... ATT also a great camp and GBB would be the best for BJJ in the world... so alot

Strategy wise - Greg Jackson's camp takes it easy.

But based on the skill of the fighters alone' date=' it has to be Blackhouse.[/quote']

Blackhouse would be my second choice but I have to put brilliant strategic planning above all else. Do I think that Rashad is a better fighter than Rampage? No not really...but I think he's smarter, a little quicker and had a better game plan. Without the Jackson camp I don't think any of that would have been possible.

Blackhouse would be my second choice but I have to put brilliant strategic planning above all else. Do I think that Rashad is a better fighter than Rampage? No not really...but I think he's smarter' date=' a little quicker and had a better game plan. Without the Jackson camp I don't think any of that would have been possible.[/quote']

He may not be a better fighter but Rashad is definitely a better athlete than Rampage. That definitely showed last night with his speed and strategy. Definitely agree with your point about Jackson's camp and how much good it has done for him.

If your career and livelihood depended on it and if you had the opportunity I bet that all of you haters would be right there training takedowns with St. Pierre and Rashad and you know it :)

You can't look at who has come out of a camp successful and base your choice on that. You have to look at who's coaches and trainers match up best with your skillset. If you were looking to be a wrestling based semi striker, Jackson's camp is the place for you. If you want to be more muay thai based they wouldn't be much help though and you would probably find more help at Sityodong or Wand or Blackhouse. These are just examples of course not trying to be too specific. But your camp choice should be based on your skillset.

You can't look at who has come out of a camp successful and base your choice on that. You have to look at who's coaches and trainers match up best with your skillset. If you were looking to be a wrestling based semi striker' date=' Jackson's camp is the place for you. If you want to be more muay thai based they wouldn't be much help though and you would probably find more help at Sityodong or Wand or Blackhouse. These are just examples of course not trying to be too specific. But your camp choice should be based on your skillset.[/quote']

This, it is why Jardine hasn't improved an inch and GSP and Rashad have increased tremendously. BTW the quote in your sig is a great piece of advice.

Xtreme Couture, AKA

Archived