I used to say i'm getting the fights!

Jaybee82

I was just thinking about that.And really they are not.I really think Dana needs to give huge bonuses for every fighter that finishes there fights.After Rashad's last two fights.I have seen him dominate the first rounds of them and then nearly get knocked out in the third.In my opinion to win a fight (which i know really no agrees with),sorry,i mean a match you need to put your opponet away.But I guess those are the rules and I should stop being a whiny ***** and just deal with it cause all the guys I like are dropping like flys latley.

Wrestling and control are legitimate strategies in MMA. Maybe he could give a 10k bonus to fighters winning by KO, Sub or TKO, but this is MMA, not street fighting. If you want to see brawls where guys bull charge each other and get KTFO go to your local bar.

Rashad is just a boring fighter. I mean not cuz his wrestling cuz the ground game is my favorite part of the sport its just the little work he does on the ground. He always does just enough to get the victory. Last time he got a KO was against Griffin which was a pretty good fight but just his last 2 fights have been bs. I mean he needs to do something.

Rashad was playing smart. Hes a good striker but if he stood and traded with Rampage he would of got KTFO. Rashad also gasses pretty bad late in fights so I doubted he wanted to waste his energy trying to put Rampage away on the ground.

Rashad is just a boring fighter. I mean not cuz his wrestling cuz the ground game is my favorite part of the sport its just the little work he does on the ground. He always does just enough to get the victory. Last time he got a KO was against Griffin which was a pretty good fight but just his last 2 fights have been bs. I mean he needs to do something.

Agree! I knew that Rashard would do that last night! You think Greg Jackson is gonna let one of his guys fight?

They'd have to be some pretty big bonuses for it to change the attitude of the fighters. It's pretty easy to be on the chopping block in the UFC, and wins are the surest way to stay employed. A bonus might motivate up-and-comers who are on the prelim card, but those guys are already trying to impress the higher-ups by taking risks. The fighter's who take the least risks are the one's who are looking for tenure.

Archived