Sign in to follow this  
Hambo91

What was Dan Miller dealing with?

I beleive his daughter passed away ........ pretty sad stuff

I was really pulling for Miller, hopefully they dont cut him jeez give the guy a break ........

Now I hate Bisping even more "I plan to become the 1st UK champion" get real Bisping, you will never be a champion and I hope they let Wandy kick your **** again.

I was really pulling for Miller' date=' hopefully they dont cut him jeez give the guy a break ........

[b']Now I hate Bisping even more "I plan to become the 1st UK champion" get real Bisping, you will never be a champion and I hope they let Wandy kick your **** again[/b].

excuse the guy for being ambitious and wanting success in his chosen profession...

...for someone who was tackling emotional problems in dan miller, he didnt seem to have a problem squaring up to bisping and giving him a cheap shove before the fight even started

he had a horrible gameplan and lost to the better man on the night

fans like you ruin this sport, and i use the word "fan" in the loosest terms possible

x

I was really pulling for Miller' date=' hopefully they dont cut him jeez give the guy a break ........[/b']

Now I hate Bisping even more "I plan to become the 1st UK champion" get real Bisping, you will never be a champion and I hope they let Wandy kick your **** again.

Well said Dan Miller really showed some heart last night and his last 3 opponents have been really good. If they could give Jardine a 4th shot surely Miller deserves one.

' date=' he didnt seem to have a problem squaring up to bisping and giving him a cheap shove before the fight even started

fans like you ruin this sport, and i use the word "fan" in the loosest terms possible

x[/quote']

Cheap shove? How would you respond if some **** clown just kept pushing his head further into your nose?

Miller should've full on clocked him

excuse the guy for being ambitious and wanting success in his chosen profession...

...for someone who was tackling emotional problems in dan miller' date=' he didnt seem to have a problem squaring up to bisping and giving him a cheap shove before the fight even started

x[/quote']

a cheap shove? He was ****ing grinding his head into him, are you kidding me? He should have ko'd him like heath herring.

...for someone who was tackling emotional problems in dan miller' date=' he didnt seem to have a problem squaring up to bisping and giving him a cheap shove before the fight even started[/quote']

I wouldn't mention that. People on this forum will do anything possible to whine about Bisping. It seems that Bisping trying to initiate a staredown is unacceptable these days.

As for Miller, his infant daughter passed away earlier this month, and his newborn son is critically ill in hospital. My heart really goes out to him, and I hope he doesn't get cut.

I wouldn't mention that. People on this forum will do anything possible to whine about Bisping. It seems that Bisping trying to initiate a staredown is unacceptable these days.

As for Miller' date=' his infant daughter passed away earlier this month, and his newborn son is critically ill in hospital. My heart really goes out to him, and I hope he doesn't get cut.[/quote']

you know what staredown is? STARE down not PUSH MY FREAGIN HEAD IN YOUR NOSE down. Bisping is the one that made first contact and was pushing in Miller's way it's just normal that he pushed him. And pushing him was actually class because a less classy fighter could have punched him.

Bisping's acting all tough and talking all tough.. champ? Bisping will never be champ, we know it, he knows it. He's a decent fighter but that's all it is. Everytime he tries to push the heat with the top ranked fighters he loses. I'll be very, very surprised if he ever gets a title shot.

As for Miller' date=' his infant daughter passed away earlier this month, and his newborn son is critically ill in hospital. My heart really goes out to him, and I hope he doesn't get cut.[/quote']

+1.

Best wishes Dan.

Dan Miller seems like a really nice guy. All the horrible stuff thats happened to him recently is awful. My sympathy goes out to him.

As for being cut, i hope he doesnt. His losses have come to top fighters.

Chael Sonnen- might become champion yet

Damien Maia- As we all know, he's super talented

Michael Bisping- Say what you want about him, but he's a good fighter none the less

you know what staredown is? STARE down not PUSH MY FREAGIN HEAD IN YOUR NOSE down. Bisping is the one that made first contact and was pushing in Miller's way it's just normal that he pushed him. And pushing him was actually class because a less classy fighter could have punched him.

Bisping's acting all tough and talking all tough.. champ? Bisping will never be champ' date=' we know it, he knows it. He's a decent fighter but that's all it is. Everytime he tries to push the heat with the top ranked fighters he loses. I'll be very, very surprised if he ever gets a title shot.[/quote']

it takes 2 to initiate it imo

dan was mild mannered all week and neither guy trashed talked about each other whatsoever

however when they were in the cage, miller was scowling and you could tell he was as game as bisping was for that minor altercation

it wasnt any worse than hughes vs trigg or anything like that

its all for show! they never disliked each other and they only ever said good things about each other in terms of recognising skill and generally just being civil

bisping even gave his regards and best wishes to miller and his family at the press conference so, i genuinely dont see the problem

i thought miller looked alot better than he did in his last couple of fights

x

...for someone who was tackling emotional problems in dan miller' date=' he didnt seem to have a problem squaring up to bisping and giving him a cheap shove before the fight even started

x[/quote']

wow not only are you supporting Bisping, but you are criticizing Miller for the staredown, WOW, do u hate puppies and cupcakes too. BTW I want to see bisping fight A.Silva imagine the carnage.

Cheap shove? How would you respond if some **** clown just kept pushing his head further into your nose?

Miller should've full on clocked him

Yeah that would have been a real smart move after the whole Paul Daley thing.... Get Real!!!

And for Dan Miller getting cut... it wont happen, he's lost to Sonnen and Maia who subsequently went on to get title shots and Bisping who is a top fighter in this division regardless of what the haters say, add into that the fact that he has never been stopped the guy still has a good future ahead of him in the UFC.

Yeah that would have been a real smart move after the whole Paul Daley thing.... Get Real!!!

I know but a guy can dream :D

I was really pulling for Miller' date=' hopefully they dont cut him jeez give the guy a break ........

[b']Now I hate Bisping even more "I plan to become the 1st UK champion"[/b] get real Bisping, you will never be a champion and I hope they let Wandy kick your **** again.

you hate him because he has goals? he had nothing to do with Miller's situation...

wow not only are you supporting Bisping' date=' but you are criticizing Miller for the staredown, WOW, do u hate puppies and cupcakes too. BTW I want to see bisping fight A.Silva imagine the carnage.[/quote']

how am i criticizing miller? i actually picked him to win believe it or not!

it takes 2 to do a staredown, no one will think you are a wimp for taking a step back

puppies and cupcakes?

have you actually just said that in a public MMA forum?

good grief

x

...for someone who was tackling emotional problems in dan miller' date=' he didnt seem to have a problem squaring up to bisping and giving him a [b']cheap shove[/b] before the fight even started

x

Watch the fight before speaking....thanks!