Sign in to follow this  
Bonobo

Wont it be nice if these so called "lay & pray" fighters keep dominating...

and drive away the wannabe fans who know f-all about MMA and are only interested in seeing two talentless goons stand toe to toe and throw sloppy haymakers until one of them drops?

Wouldn't that be awesome :)

Completely agree and I don't quite understand the concept of Lay and Pray that people say GSP does. What is he praying about? If you're getting completely dominated on the ground in every facet while taking damage and the only thing you can do is hang on, I'd say the ones on the bottom are the prayers. I feel the people who constantly keep complaining about this just aren't real fans. Watch WWE.

UFC will do something to prevent it. Liddell is the kind of fighter that got the UFC big thats what people want to see.

Also I like how people wanting fights to be action instead of wrestling are the "non MMA fans" well last time I checked when "MMA" first started there was no LnP there was I am gunna knock this dude in front of me out cold!

I am an old school MMA fan. I really dont care what kind of "fan" that makes me thats what I like watching its what got me into the sport and its the reason I still watch it.