So many Rashad haters

twohornunicorn

So many people are hating on the way Rashad performed and I know its not because of how he fought but because who he is and who he did it to. He fought to his strengths and not Rampage's strengths. Rashad did exactly what i thought he would do. I watched the T. Silva fight. When GSP grapples someone to a decision win people defend him to death but Rashad is a p*$$y. It's like a football team with a great run game that decides to pass all day to make it exciting. No you do what you have to to win.

You can't really compare GSP's ground to Rashad's When GSP is on the ground he is always looking to advance postion and landing some shots on the ground not just laying there like Rashad. Sure he looks for the postion gets a few good shots in but its justnot the same GSP hits the submissions and the Ground and Pound everytime i watch Rashad fight he is always shooting for the take down and gets to about half gaurd and thats prettymuch it but he does land a decent shot once in a while. I love watching GSP on the ground hes a monster but Rashad is just so boring on the Ground.

Those 2 submissions he had were way more entertaining then last night I mean the look on Hardy's face was painful to watch. But GSP would have had the Sub win if Hardy wasnt so mentally strong so in my opnion GSP was so much funner to watch then the Rashad Rampage fight. I guess I let all the hype get to me I though it was just gonna be a 3 round war. Plus Rashad talked a whole bunch of mess talking about Knocking out Rampage and other way around there was too much hype for this fight.

Rashad did no damage what so ever. He just held him against the cage and sadly won because of it. It was terrible. He pretty much did the exact definition of lay and pray.

Yeah, he did no damage... Like he didn't rock Rampage on the feet and have all you misled souls freaking out 15 seconds into the fight... Get over it, Rashad wanted it more! Rampage didn't even try to set anything up, he merely threw wild hooks hoping to land one. He looked like trash... You can't fault Rashad for going to his strengths (his wrestling and his movement)

Rashad did no damage what so ever. He just held him against the cage and sadly won because of it. It was terrible. He pretty much did the exact definition of lay and pray.

You know nothing you half-wit, 3 poster... Go watch boxing since you're so spoiled.

Im hating on him because he talked all that **** about how he was gonna ktfo Jackson and said he was gonna beat him at his own game. Yet all he did was beat him at Randy Coutures Game. Ala Couture/Vera. I hate GSP but atleast he doesnt say he's gonna KO someone then go hug him all fight. And on a side note. That last TD Was just to kill time.

??

He rocked him the first and did quite a bit of GnP. Some times I agree with the no damage thing, like in the Thiago fight, but he did win this fight, no doubt.

And he wasn't really holding him against the gage as much as it was Rampage using the cage to sprawl and hold him away from his legs. If it was up to Rashad 'Page woudl have been on his back but for the most part Rampage has very good TD defense and sprawled well a couple of times.

But Rashad was far to fast and more aggressive then Rampage who held back too much, especially for someone whose main way of winning was pretty much by turning it into a brawl.

Im hating on him because he talked all that **** about how he was gonna ktfo Jackson and said he was gonna beat him at his own game. Yet all he did was beat him at Randy Coutures Game. Ala Couture/Vera. I hate GSP but atleast he doesnt say he's gonna KO someone then go hug him all fight. And on a side note. That last TD Was just to kill time.

So it was ok for Rampage to talk all the sh!t saying he was gonna KO Rashad and get treated like a child in the cage?

Both Rampage and Rashad talked **** and said it was going to end by KO the fact that people believed that Rashad was going to brawl with Rampage makes you all retards. Rashad isn't a dumb ****. Rashad landed more shots on the feet, the only damage Rampage did in the entire fight was in the third round when he caught Rashad backing up from the clinch and caught him with an upercut and some ground and pound but that was quickly turned over when Rashad took Rampage down twice and grounded and pounded him back. Rashad won all 3 rounds easy.

So it was ok for Rampage to talk all the sh!t saying he was gonna KO Rashad and get treated like a child in the cage?

Both Rampage and Rashad talked **** and said it was going to end by KO the fact that people believed that Rashad was going to brawl with Rampage makes you all retards. Rashad isn't a dumb ****. Rashad landed more shots on the feet' date=' the only damage Rampage did in the entire fight was in the third round when he caught Rashad backing up from the clinch and caught him with an upercut and some ground and pound but that was quickly turned over when Rashad took Rampage down twice and grounded and pounded him back. Rashad won all 3 rounds easy.[/quote']

No it doesnt make us Retards. It makes Evans a lying pos. If he stood with him the whole time and didn't keep clinching him against the cage but then failed to ko him that would be different. Evans had no intention on KOing Rampage he happened to clip him in the first round that's it.

No it doesnt make us Retards. It makes Evans a lying pos. If he stood with him the whole time and didn't keep clinching him against the cage but then failed to ko him that would be different. Evans had no intention on KOing Rampage he happened to clip him in the first round that's it.

It looked more like an off balance shot to me his legs were proportioned strangely.

So Rampage is a liar to then? He said he would KO Rashad and you and other people are liars to for claiming Rashad could not take Rampage down? so many liars. Rashad won get over it and stop crying.

to be honest, im really surprised to see so much Rashad love.

Rashad uses 1 tactic that happens to exploit a weak judging system, it isnt the best to watch, grappling fan or striking fan.

Yet if you dont like it, you MUST hate mma!

that seems to be the conclusion Evans fans are coming to.

Somehow Evans turned into the embodyment of MMA overnight with pushing a fighter to the cage and holding on for first 12 minutes.

Honestly though, for me, what i think sealed my opinion, was after being rocked, Evans actually turned it on. He got a takedown! and got rampage all twisted up and started laying into him. THAT was impressive. that was mixed martial arts.

but for the first 12 minutes, rashad wasnt fighting MMA, he wasnt even wrestling, he was pushing him up against the cage tiring him out, which is smart, but boring. And not the poor winners on this forum say if you dont like it, you can leave!

this form is just filled with gracefull losers, and poor winners.

So Rampage is a liar to then? He said he would KO Rashad and you and other people are liars to for claiming Rashad could not take Rampage down? so many liars. Rashad won get over it and stop crying.

The difference between Rampage and Rashad is Rampage went out there with every intent on Knocking him out. Where Rashad went out there with the intent of winning.

The difference between Rampage and Rashad is Rampage went out there with every intent on Knocking him out. Where Rashad went out there with the intent of winning.

And your point is? Rampage did not knock out Rashad it doesnt matter what his intent was. A KO is a win and a decision is also a win. Rampage could not get the KO because he was being controlled by Rashad the whole fight. Rashad won and now he has the title shot. It would be like playing football and having one player say"I wanna get a touch down" and then lose the game then another player saying "All I want to do is win" and then he wins. Wanting to get the KO and actually getting the KO are 2 completely different things dude. When you understand that maybe you will finally understand MMA

Archived