Should Jones of put his balls in his wheelbarrow?

Muay_Thai_Leeds

In hindsight do you think Jones should of 'Manned up' and took the fight against Nog, he was there for the taking and would of been another big step in his career.

I know a lot of people (including myself) thought it was the right decision for him to turn it down - just wondered if people still thought the same?

Still a good decision... Just because the man has one bad night he isn't a contender anymore... Amazing how you guys are shameless bandwagoners.

I didnt say he wasnt a contender anymore, I just said he was there for the taking last night, and I also said he would of been huge for Jones which suggests I do think he is a legit contender.

I said about a dozen times before the fight that Jones should of manned up instead of pussing out.

The reality is if he lost to nog, his stock wouldn't drop much and he could chalk it up to a tough, experienced opponent. Now he fights the janitor instead, and if he loses to the 40 year old then his career is going to take a massive blow.

In hindsight do you think Jones should of 'Manned up' and took the fight against Nog' date=' he was there for the taking and would of been another big step in his career.

I know a lot of people (including myself) thought it was the right decision for him to turn it down - just wondered if people still thought the same?[/quote']

the ppl around jones probably feared that there young fighter does not have the submission defense skills necessary to take on a guy like lil nog yet.

the ppl around jones probably feared that there young fighter does not have the submission defense skills necessary to take on a guy like lil nog yet.

No.. not at all actually.

Jones didnt take the fight cuz thats a fight he would have needed a full camp for.. not a half assed one. n2m he trains normally at bombsquad, but 6 weeks out of his fight goes up to greg jackson.. i think for this card rashad had priority over everyone else when getting prepared to fight.

In hindsight do you think Jones should of 'Manned up' and took the fight against Nog' date=' he was there for the taking and would of been another big step in his career.

I know a lot of people (including myself) thought it was the right decision for him to turn it down - just wondered if people still thought the same?[/quote']

i was one of the people who thought it was the right choice not to take it but after seeing Lil Nog s performance i think Jon Jones coulda beat him.

i was one of the people who thought it was the right choice not to take it but after seeing Lil Nog s performance i think Jon Jones coulda beat him.

Just because Brilz did so well doesn't mean Jone's ***** **** is.

You thought it was the right choice because you are a ***** just like jones trying to proctect your overrated joke.

I said about a dozen times before the fight that Jones should of manned up instead of pussing out.

The reality is if he lost to nog' date=' his stock wouldn't drop much and he could chalk it up to a tough, experienced opponent. Now he fights the janitor instead, and if he loses to the 40 year old then his career is going to take a massive blow.[/quote']

I do concur with this statement completely. WHOEVER DOESNT STEP UP WELL FRIKING CYBER FIGHT

People forget that for the majority of that training camp lil Nog was training for a striker then he has to switch it up on short notice and train for a wrestler.....It kills me that you guys are looking down on Nog for a ****ty night.....The man will dominate in his next fight and unfortunatly all you "fair weather" fans will be right back on his fan wagon.

People forget that for the majority of that training camp lil Nog was training for a striker then he has to switch it up on short notice and train for a wrestler.....It kills me that you guys are looking down on Nog for a ****ty night.....The man will dominate in his next fight and unfortunatly all you "fair weather" fans will be right back on his fan wagon.

I wasnt looking down on Nog, I was a big fan and still am, all I have said is last night he was there for the taking and isnt Jones a very good wrestler?

I wasnt looking down on Nog' date=' I was a big fan and still am, all I have said is last night he was there for the taking and isnt Jones a very good wrestler?[/quote']

Jones is a good wrestler...and I wasent mentioning you specifically...But the posters on here who are all the sudden saying that Lil Nog is a victim of the hype machine.

Jones is a good wrestler...and I wasent mentioning you specifically...But the posters on here who are all the sudden saying that Lil Nog is a victim of the hype machine.

Cool, I didnt think you was but I wasnt sure so just started my reply with just for the record. I think Forrest was a better stylistic match up for Nog, I personally didnt think he won the fight but it was close

Idk why everyone is hyping Lil Nog so much I mean sure hes a great fighter but he wont beat any of the top fighters in that division. He barely squeaked out a win over Brilz and Brilz took that fight on short notice.

You mean he paid off the judges to get a W in a fight he clearly lost.

Jones should definately have taken that fight. Even if he had lost it he would have still gotten tons of credit from fans for stepping up and taking it in the first place and the extra exposure wouldnt hurt. Plus considering that Brilz won the stand up too for the most part i think Jones would have knocked lil nog out clean. Maybe pretty quickly.

Of course those judges would have awarded it via split decision to the unconscious Nog anyway.

Sorry, but if Jones was the next big thing he would have manned up and took the fight, instead he wussied out and is fighting a can instead.

I like Jones, I like Lil Nog, but Brilz was the real fighter and winner of this whole fiasco.

Nog Lost that fight, if Jones was the fighter people boast him out to be, he would have taken it and probably won. But now he falls into the category of more hype than action.

You mean he paid off the judges to get a W in a fight he clearly lost.

Jones should definately have taken that fight. Even if he had lost it he would have still gotten tons of credit from fans for stepping up and taking it in the first place and the extra exposure wouldnt hurt. Plus considering that Brilz won the stand up too for the most part i think Jones would have knocked lil nog out clean. Maybe pretty quickly.

Of course those judges would have awarded it via split decision to the unconscious Nog anyway.

Clearly lost? He out-struck Brilz and reversed him almost everytime it went to the ground.

no, just because one guy did well doesn't mean Jones should of risked it he is a start in the making, however he would have beat both guys imo

LOL go watch it again' date=' you had too much to drink. Or check fightmetrics for yourself. Nog got his **** kicked.[/quote']

Are you Brilz's bum buddy or something? You seem more upset then he was at the decision lol

As for FightMetrics, There goes your first problem. You do realise that website doesnt take into account whether a strike landed or not and counts them all the same right? Basically rendering any argument based on their figures null and void.

Lil Nog won, plain and simple and no matter of crying is going to change that so get over it.

Are you Brilz's bum buddy or something? You seem more upset then he was at the decision lol

As for FightMetrics' date=' There goes your first problem. You do realise that website doesnt take into account whether a strike landed or not and counts them all the same right? Basically rendering any argument based on their figures null and void.

Lil Nog won, plain and simple and no matter of crying is going to change that so get over it.[/quote']

No it doesnt ****. You need to go read the FAQ on the site and see how they score before running your mouth about things you dont understand.

Lil Nog is an over rated hack who will never be a top fighter in the UFC. He isnt now and never wll be. No amount of paying off judges will make him one. Accept it and move on.

Archived