Gotta love Bisping's heart!!

JP24

A lot of people on this forum don't like him, and I honestly don't know why! He is easily one of the most entertaining fighters in the biz, and he has great heart! I hope he gets better and wins some important fights.

A lot of people on this forum don't like him' date=' and I honestly don't know why! He is easily one of the most entertaining fighters in the biz, and he has great heart! I hope he gets better and wins some important fights.[/quote']

Don't think he'll ever get the title but he is never in a boring fight win or knocked the f*ck out.

coolest nickname in the UFC "The Count" plus he is a **** hot fighter' date=' as he said in the PC his only 3 losses were against former champs and two of them are legends of MMA and IMO he won the Wandy fight[/quote']

Lol I can't agree with this. Take the o out of count and you'll know what I mean it's just too easy to make fun of.

He looked the way he always looks against a mid-rank fighter. Just OK. Its the story of Bispings career. He is slightly better than other medicore guys and not good enough to beat a top guy. He's a technical boxer with pillow fists.

Some of the shots Miller hit him with a top notch striker would have turned his lights out.

He's always been my favourite fighter, I saw him during the TUF and never missed one of his fights, I think that many people don't like him because of the judges decision during the Hamil fight. NOT HIS FAULT. and he's not an ****, He's a family guy, and if you watch the interviews before the fight with Rashad people will see he's a good dad

He's always been my favourite fighter' date=' I saw him during the TUF and never missed one of his fights, I think that many people don't like him because of the judges decision during the Hamil fight. NOT HIS FAULT. and he's not an ****, He's a family guy, and if you watch the interviews before the fight with Rashad people will see he's a good dad

Yeah maybe not but he could've handled it better... ''Back to wrestling scool'' Bisping to Hamill after the fight.

A lot of people on this forum don't like him' date=' and I honestly don't know why! He is easily one of the most entertaining fighters in the biz, and he has great heart! I hope he gets better and wins some important fights.[/quote']

That KO Henderson gave him was the best thing. Stopped a lot of his ****baggery, and really helped him to rachet up his game some more.

I was impressed with his performance all around last night. He just needs to find some more power behind his punches.

His remark on two more fights, and assuming that he wins them before he should be considered contention-worthy, was quite an exercize in humility.

I don't even think that. He beat Denis Kang' date=' and I still believe he beat Wanderlei, but whatever...

He's nothing like the best, but he doesn't suck.[/quote']

I think he sucks. To me, Wandy beat him by TKO, and Kang was never any good, people just looked at his record, heard he was in Pride, and assumed he had talent.

i genuinely believe america boo him and dont like him purely due to the fact that northern english sense of humour doesnt break the cultural barrier with the US fans

when you compare bisping to people like lesnar, ortiz, kos etc, he is really mild mannered, always shakes his opponents hand, congratulates them after the fight and has nothing but good things to say about them

plus, the fact that he was the coach against america on TUF 9 just sort of threw him into enemy territory to begin with, it was almost "cool" to hate him cause he is relatively outspoken

but on the topic of the thread, yes he has great heart, great conditioning, well rounded skills, decent sense of humour...brit or no brit, he is a good fighter and you wont catch me jumping off his war wagon

x

I enjoy Bisbing's fights.I also know he isn't ready for a title shot.He's a fun fighter and he has loads of talent.I'm not too sure why people bash on him so much,but I'd love to see him fight some higher caliber fighters...win,lose,or draw he's a ton of fun to watch

Archived