Check out these rankings after last night I lol

britishranger

Rashad Evans is #2 light heavy in the world - are they forgetting what Machida done to him

Lil Nog slips from #3 to #8

Hathaway jumps from 23 into tenth place in the WW rankings while his foe Sanchez enters at 26th

Bisping rises from 41st to 25th Miller goes from 31st to 47th

Now how can Bisping have been classed as low as 41 in the first place and how after a good fight in which the judges where called into action would one fighter rise 16 places whil the guy who lost drops 16 places

Now again how can they say that Diego Sanchez is only the 26th best at WW and after last nights performance in which many people feel he lost again does Lil Nog remain top ten.

If this does not mean much to you remember these same rankings have had Chael Sonnen ranked #1 middleweight for months lol

Rashad Evans is #2 light heavy in the world - are they forgetting what Machida done to him

Hathaway jumps from 23 into tenth place in the WW rankings while his foe Sanchez enters at 26th

Now how can Bisping have been classed as low as 41 in the first place and how after a good fight in which the judges where called into action would one fighter rise 16 places whil the guy who lost drops 16 places

Now again how can they say that Diego Sanchez is only the 26th best at WW and after last nights performance in which many people feel he lost again does Lil Nog remain top ten.

If this does not mean much to you remember these same rankings have had Chael Sonnen ranked #1 middleweight for months lol

Where did you get these rankings?

Source?

And if Evans is #2 in the world then I'm in the top 5.....

Well Evans just beat Page who was like third in the LH division so I can understand why they ranked him so high. That being said I think that there is couple of fighters who would beat Shad so he is like 3rd or 4th best LH in my books.

Yeah kinda ridiculous how short-term of a memory span there is in mma rankings....i'm noticing this all over the net!

Sorry people but Chael Sonnen's backne **** is not number 2 in the world becuase he beat Marquardt in 2 rounds! It's called an off night

Seems to me that if it's a high profile UFC fight and it's recent, that it's the only thing that matters in rankings. This is why we often see stuff like Brilz beat little Nog (just cuz Brilz never fought in the UFC and no one has seen him in a recent win, he is way underrated). MMA is bigger than the UFC or the last 6 months, and this is what people can't realize

Then again, most ranking sites are just for fun and are done by casual fans. If they ever came up with an official UFC endorsed rankings, it would be more of a reason to be mad lol

I dont think anyone is going to beat Rashad honestly I dont think Shogun can beat him either and I hate Rashad and I was def not betting on him last night but hes going to out wrestle anyone at the LHW division IMO. He prob wont get Submitted its hard to KO him because hes fast and gunna take you down (most likely)

Lyoto Machida should still be #2 IMO

I think the only person who can beat him is Shogun (because of there styles)

i agree, i don't think it's that shogun's a supremely more awesome fighter (they're both great), it's just that shogun has machida's number. sorta like how rampage has chuck's.

Archived