Its Official Rashad has the Weekest Chin in UFC

RampageTKO

Did you see that shot that rocked him from rampage? that was a tap on the head, rampage missed like 3 shots after that to finish him if he landed just 1 of those shots he missed he would of knocked rashad out.

Rua is going to hit him with one good head kick or one good punch and its going to be lights out evans.

I dont see rashad ever being champion again, even if by some miracle he beats Rua he will definitely get knocked out by whoever he faces after unless he faces forest griffen.

Did you see that shot that rocked him from rampage? that was a tap on the head' date=' rampage missed like 3 shots after that to finish him if he landed just 1 of those shots he missed he would of knocked rashad out.

Rua is going to hit him with one good head kick or one good punch and its going to be lights out evans.

I dont see rashad ever being champion again, even if by some miracle he beats Rua he will definitely get knocked out by whoever he faces after unless he faces forest griffen.[/quote']

you are seriously all up on pages man parts did you forget wat evans did to him the first round? shut up

Oh boo f--kin hoo...you Rampage fans are patheitic. Rashad beat the shxt out of him standing, on the ground and everywhere else.

Jackson isn't a fighter anymore. His head and heart aren't in it. He's finished. Deal with it.

If Dana White and the UFC found a way to penalize the "Lay and Pray" technique' date=' Rashad would probably be one of the worst fighters in the UFC.

He would be a smaller Kimbo. He has an extremely weak chin and it would cost him a lot.[/quote']

oh!! you stereotypical son of a *****!!! so its ok for gsp to do it but when rashad does it its all of the sudden blasphemy??

oh!! you stereotypical son of a *****!!! so its ok for gsp to do it but when rashad does it its all of the sudden blasphemy??

Except there's a huge difference. GSP is slamming them on the ground, improving his position, attempting submissions and creating at least some damage.

What damage was there caused against the cage?

Only noobs think what Rashad did was as good as anything GSP does.

He is right though, Rashad has a terrible jaw. I won't say a glass jaw though glass can absorb a better punch.

Rashad won because Rampage was terrible in that fight and forgot how to blend defense with offense.

He didn't even hit him with that punch you stupid fuqing chimp. He banged his head on Rampage's knee.

Good god you are some dumb fuqers around here.

i'll have to rewatch it i know rashad said a knee hit him but that punch definitely hit him.

im not trying to bash Rashad i think hes a great fighter and he got the best of rampage but his chin is definitely going to hold him back in his career.

Rashad vs Shogun will be interesting now, Shogun doesn't have the wrestling defense that Page does but if you can't make use of it what does it really matter? Shogun on the other hand has leg kicks. Something Rashad has had trouble with in the past. I am giving it to Shogun but I won't be betting money on it.

i'll have to rewatch it i know rashad said a knee hit him but that punch definitely hit him.

im not trying to bash Rashad i think hes a great fighter and he got the best of rampage but his chin is definitely going to hold him back in his career.

He's already owned the belt once and now he;s getting a second shot at it. Really seems to be holding him back.

He's already owned the belt once and now he;s getting a second shot at it. Really seems to be holding him back.

um well he lost his belt because of his chin, and he got lucky he didnt get finished last night.

Theres no denying the fact that rashad has a weak chin get off his nuts

Shogun is one of the most intelligent and cerebral fighters alive. He was undoubtedly studying this fight and I am quite sure he will repeat a similar strategy that he employed against Machida, an ultra-aggresive approach but I think we will see him a tad bit more cautious since Rashad is a decent counter puncher. If you Machida can dummy Rashad so easily, then I think Shogun should be able to win this fight. More ways to win, although we could see Rashad go to his strenght (wrestling) and pull out the win. Personally I don't like Rashad but hey he did what he had to do to win. I don't think Rashad would be able to handle shogun's speed though, Ive got Shogun by Tko 3rd round.

Did you see that shot that rocked him from rampage? that was a tap on the head' date=' rampage missed like 3 shots after that to finish him if he landed just 1 of those shots he missed he would of knocked rashad out.

I dont see rashad ever being champion again, even if by some miracle he beats Rua he will definitely get knocked out by whoever he faces after unless he faces forest griffen.[/quote']

I'm not exactly a Rshad lover, but You must be certainly talking from anger after having your god embarrassed. Just for you to know, Rashad abilities match EXACTLY with what Shogun does worse, i.e., mixing it all up. We all saw what Suga can do against a stiff-mommy like fighter. Only a fool would be surprised if Evans could take Shogun, going to distance, of course.

I'm not exactly a Rshad lover' date=' but You must be certainly talking from anger after having your god embarrassed. Just for you to know, Rashad abilities match EXACTLY with what Shogun does worse, i.e., mixing it all up. We all saw what Suga can do against a stiff-mommy like fighter. Only a fool would be surprised if Evans could take Shogun, going to distance, of course.[/quote']

the only way i see rashad winning against rua is by wrestling him all 5 rounds, he even said in the post fight press conference last night that he was going to wrestle his opponents from now on

why ***** on rashad then. Why couldn't rampage get these shots.

And btw it's not because a shot doesn't look hard that is isn't hard.

I'd say Duffee definitly has a weaker chin than Rashad.

i can not stand this jack ****

hes starting to make me hate brock less,

rashads game plan is to press the other guy against the cage for 13 minutes

he comes in and does absolutly nothing but makes sure the other guy does even less

i hate rashad with a passion

i can not believe rampage didnt put him away when he could

people think evans is good? good at being a *****

He fought smart' date=' but don't send somebody a snuggie, tell them your going to knock them out, tell them that you would beat them in there own fighting style, and then hug them against the cage the whole time. My new least favorite fighter: Rashad Evans[/quote']

same page brah

i had very little respect for him to begin with and now it is all gone

all of it

its one thing to just win and be happy with it..

its another to talk **** for a year... and then press the guy on the fence.

Knocked out by machida... Lay and Pray'd Thiago.... And Couture'd Rampage

what a badass

Doesnt deserve to fight shogun.... boring fighters shouldnt get title shots jsutl ike fitch

hes starting to make me hate brock less' date='

he comes in and does absolutly nothing but makes sure the other guy does even less

people think evans is good? good at being a *****[/quote']

you're a dumb ****. Rashad's game plan isn't to press the other guy agaisnt the cage. It's to take the guy down. Then you fail to do it and the other guy is too ****ty to break free then the TD attempt ends up in the cage.

Cry all you want Rampage got beat up. He got rocked in the first seconds and at the end was being pounded like a *****.

Cry man... cry....

you're a dumb ****. Rashad's game plan isn't to press the other guy agaisnt the cage. It's to take the guy down. Then you fail to do it and the other guy is too ****ty to break free then the TD attempt ends up in the cage.

Cry all you want Rampage got beat up. He got rocked in the first seconds and at the end was being pounded like a *****.

Cry man... cry....

rampage got beat up huh? those little charly horses to the legs? i used to do that crap to my little brother

he got rocked? barely, he got tagged but he was fine

being pounded? are you kidding me? pinned against the cage for 13 minutes isnt pounded

hes starting to make me hate brock less' date='

people think evans is good? good at being a *****[/quote']

I am a Rashad fan. So yup he has fans.

And your whiny tears are tastey.

Rashad is a far superior fighter then Rampage. He came in there, controlled rampage for 90% of that fight and almost finished him twice. He dominated a ****y, smack talking, immature Rampage.

Happy days.

I am a Rashad fan. So yup he has fans.

And your whiny tears are tastey.

Rashad is a far superior fighter then Rampage. He came in there' date=' controlled rampage for 90% of that fight and almost finished him twice. He dominated a ****y, smack talking, immature Rampage.

Happy days.[/quote']

i hardly consider that first punch "nearly finnishing"

so ill give you one

if you enjoy 13 minutes of pinning up against the cage and no actual entertainment, sweet man i feel sorry for you

rashad also was a ****y mother ****er and talked tons of smack too so dont even give me that ****

the ufc needs to revamp their scoring, it is clearly obveus that the UFC heavily favors wrestlers, they give excessive amounts of pounts for take downs and lay n pray

you do nothing, but the other guy does less so you win

sooooo ****ing gay

i hardly consider that first punch "nearly finnishing"

so ill give you one

if you enjoy 13 minutes of pinning up against the cage and no actual entertainment' date=' sweet man i feel sorry for you

rashad also was a ****y mother ****er and talked tons of smack too so dont even give me that ****

the ufc needs to revamp their scoring, it is clearly obveus that the UFC heavily favors wrestlers, they give excessive amounts of pounts for take downs and lay n pray

you do nothing, but the other guy does less so you win

sooooo ****ing gay[/quote']

Maybe you need to go watch K-1. hate to use that cliche line... but seriously. If all you want to see is striking and finishes... ya.. MMA isn't for you. Wrestling, clinching, control, and ground work is a HUGE part of fighting and mma.

And ya.. that first punch had Rampage all wobbly and almost falling. That is close to finishing. As was the end of the fight where Rashad had side control and was dropping bombs on Rampage's face over and over. That was close to a TKO stoppage but the bell stopped him.

I saw a very entertaining 15 minutes of fighting.

Maybe you need to go watch K-1. hate to use that cliche line... but seriously. If all you want to see is striking and finishes... ya.. MMA isn't for you. Wrestling' date=' clinching, control, and ground work is a HUGE part of fighting and mma.

And ya.. that first punch had Rampage all wobbly and almost falling. That is close to finishing. As was the end of the fight where Rashad had side control and was dropping bombs on Rampage's face over and over. That was close to a TKO stoppage but the bell stopped him.

[b']I saw a very entertaining 15 minutes of fighting[/b].

me too. rashad got the w, and thats what matters.

I saw a very entertaining 15 minutes of fighting.

I dont like either of them, but to say that was 15 minutes of very entertaining fighting is just wrong. This fight wasnt even close to all the hype for over a year.

Last night they mentioned the winner might be next in line for a title shot Really? He just beat a guy who really wanted to walk away from MMA for the movies permanently . I know Rampage carries alot of weight just by his name but after he lost his belt to Forrest he seems like he has had one foot out the door just looking for a reason to leave. Not to down play what Rashad did but it's not like he beat Machida in a rematch to now fight Shogun.

Thoughts?

Why does Rashad come into the cage on all fours like he is a monkey or something?

"Rampage' date=' I got you a snuggie, to keep you nice and warm while I press you against the cage and grind a boring decision"[/quote']

And Rampage said he was gonna win why murder.... who was more wrong? Rashad said he'd beat Rampage and he did. Rampage said he'd maul rashad and he got owned.

I won't go as far as saying I lost respect for the guy, because it wasn't there to begin with. Just like any other fighter, Rashad is a top notch athlete who deserves credit for stepping into the ring. However, I'm not one of these people who enjoys watching bull **** for 15 minutes, especially after getting hyped up for the past few months off of **** that he said. If you're going to come out like that and give him the GSP, then do it just like GSP and don't say a word about it. If you're going to talk more **** then Paul 'Semtex' Daley about how bad you will knock him out, then stick to your damn word. That is all.

Last night they mentioned the winner might be next in line for a title shot Really? He just beat a guy who really wanted to walk away from MMA for the movies permanently . I know Rampage carries alot of weight just by his name but after he lost his belt to Forrest he seems like he has had one foot out the door just looking for a reason to leave. Not to down play what Rashad did but it's not like he beat Machida in a rematch to now fight Shogun.

Thoughts?

So if Rampage would have won you feel he would of deserved the title shot, regardless of his downward spiral and lack of interest in fights, but somehow you have a problem with Evans getting the shot when he wins?

You're quite the little tard aren't you :)

Archived