Rashad won GSP's way.

prettyface40

I have said that Rampage was gonna beat the sh.. out of Evans but nope.

Lot of poeple complain the way that he fight Rampage ??? From my point of view he fight Ramoage the intelligent way even i would say GSP's way .

Yeah when GSP gives that treatment to his opponent its a victory a domination so to me to all the peoples that complain the way Rashad won HUM!!!! thats a win for mr Evans .

But don't get me wrong i hate Rashad even more today but i have to say this is a smart fighter .

Lot of poeple complain the way that he fight Rampage ??? From my point of view he fight Ramoage the intelligent way even i would say GSP's way .

Yeah when GSP gives that treatment to his opponent its a victory a domination so to me to all the peoples that complain the way Rashad won HUM!!!! thats a win for mr Evans .

But don't get me wrong i hate Rashad even more today but i have to say this is a smart fighter .

Rashad had the equipment, and he rocked Rampage in that fight, I don't see why they are all whining either, just because he was using his strongest weapon?

no he didnt he attacked rampage way more then wat gsp does to his opponents

Yeah he caught Rampage good in the first round. He knew he didn't want to actually EXCHANGE with him, but he chose his punches wisely for the most part and at the same time giving the crowd something they SHOUDL have been grateful of. Why would he want to fight a way the other guy will win?

And I don't even like Rashad, but you can't **** on him for fighting the better fight.

i'm just starting to lol at all these theads now

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry... man, another month of these...

Good job by Rashad. He executed his plan almost perfectly.

Rampage - I'm very surprised at how he let Rashad take a breather after he already primed him for a KO....

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry... man' date=' another month of these...

Good job by Rashad. He executed his plan almost perfectly.

Rampage - [b']I'm very surprised at how he let Rashad take a breather after he already primed him for a KO[/b]....

i wonder if he was just tired. not like rampage to do something like that. usually he knocks people out and wont stop until the ref is pulling him off.

Archived