Whos next for Rampage

RampageTKO

Who do you guys think he will face next Machida?If he beats whoever he faces next does that throw him back into tittle contention? I'm guessing hes going to have to beat 2 people to get a shot at the tittle.

I'm hoping he beats his next opponent then Rua knocks out rashad then we can see a rematch between Rampage and Rashad.

Who do you guys think he will face next Machida?If he beats whoever he faces next does that throw him back into tittle contention? I'm guessing hes going to have to beat 2 people to get a shot at the tittle.

I'm hoping he beats his next opponent then Rua knocks out rashad then we can see a rematch between Rampage and Rashad.

i think there's talk of machida vs forrest for 120, maybe lil' nog or Bader

Forrest has lost twice. Don't even bring him up uintil he wins at least two more fights. Rampage should fight Machida.Mahchida will beat him. And Rampage will go off the deep end again and end up retiring at the end of this year. And good riddance.

Rich Franklin would be a great match up for him.... He would do something very similar to Forrest and beat him.

A good opponent would be a rematch with Arona in Arona's UFC debut.

Lil Nog would also be a good opponent for Rampage. I think that Rampage would knock Lil Nog out after seeing Lil Nog's performance against Brilz.

Bader would also be a great opponent to face Rampage.

Archived