Rate 114 Out Of 10

Erjabo

Alright, how do you guys think 114 was out of 10?

I'd give it a 9.2.

I cant complain about any of the fights on the main card or prelims. All very good. One bad decision, but it was still an amazing fight and an overall amazing card for having so little star power.

6.5 (oh i should note, i dont rate very high on things, my 6.5 isnt your 6.5 so dont shoot me)

No title fight...which feels very whinny of my to complain about, but i really would like to see it.

the grudge match was a good enough mma fight, but not what a lot of people were expecting. halfway through through, i was thinking, "its rashad, what else was i expecting?"

forrest dropped out, but what a fight with brilz!

bisping fight was a boring boxing match with a few combos for his highlight reel.

sanchez fight was interesting for an opening match.

weak card as far as fighters go, but solid enough fights as a result. one of the better events in a while.

I think Brilz/Nog was a much more entertaining fight than Nog/Griffin could ever have been. I agree with you that Shad/Page got boring. . . but anyone who thought Rashad was going to stand with him is an idiot. Russow/Duffee provided some crazy drama. Sanchez/Hathaway was very good to.

I think Brilz/Nog was a much more entertaining fight than Nog/Griffin could ever have been. I agree with you that Shad/Page got boring. . . but anyone who thought Rashad was going to stand with him is an idiot. Russow/Duffee provided some crazy drama. Sanchez/Hathaway was very good to.

ill be honest, i was one of those idiots. halfway through the fight, when i was in my fridge digging for orange juice and leftovers, not sitting on the edge of my seat anymore, i realized "oh yeah, what the **** WAS i expecting"

"8" i enjoyed it a lot, considering how many of the fights went to decision i thought it was one of the more entertaining cards in a while, its always enjoyable for me to see UK fighters do well and to see little ***** like Amir Saddolah and Rampage get they **** whooped

9 but this is the exact same thread as 2 below it.

it was good? but with your ratings you should have some seperation with the best cards of all time, and cards like this that are just good lol. But to each his own.

my rankings

10=greatest card ever

9=best card of the year with instant classics

8=amazing card with a few fights you wont soon forget

7=wicked card but missing that 1 or 2 fights that push it over the top

6=solid night of fights, got your moneys worth, but wont be rewatching it anytime soon

5=didnt love it, didnt hate it.

4=leaves a sour taste in your mouth

3=anymore of these cards and your through with the UFC

2=OMG what was that

1=I quit! wheres CBS!!!

0=well if you ordered this one, you deserve to lose 55 bucks

this card falls at a 6.5 imo. your

Id give it 8/10. Was some good fights and some boring fights so its like normal really. To the above quote, How can u say 'anyone who thought rashad was going to stand with him is an idiot' Did u watch the fight?? Rashad rocked him in the first 10 seconds and threw more punches and had a more sucess than him in the stand up. FACT!

the main event didnt live up to the hype at all

bisping vs miller fight was pretty good i cant complain about that

hathaway and brilz really surprised me and yes at first i thought brilz won but when i watched it again it seemed alot closer

and mike russow saved the main card

Archived