UFC 114 was below average.

SamuraiHart

The Co-Main Event and Main Event was slop.

Honestly, if you hype a fight up for months and the time finally comes and almost the entire fight was fought against the cage. Pathetic and disappointing.

I wanted Rampage to win, but after the second round, I just wanted one of them to knock each other out or go to battle.

I'm not usually the typical MMA meathead wanting to see blood and straight out brawls, I see myself more into the technical diversity in fights, but in this case, I wanted the two R's to just heavily beat the piss out of each other like the rest of viewers.

I think almost everyone that watched the fight died a little inside due to huuugggeee disappointment.

I also personally think that the Co-Main Event should of never been a Co-Main Event, Main Card, maybe. I mean honestly, you have a super awesome hyped Main Event, and such a crapshot of a Co. I think the UFC could've picked someone at least a little bit better than another B-lister for Bisping to brag about.

The only thing holding this card from completely failing was Dong Hyun Kim's impressive performance against Sadollah, and Mike Russow's incredible comeback against the mad monkey Todd Duffee.

Plus, seeing Sanchez get worked was amusing.

The Co-Main Event and Main Event was slop.

Honestly' date=' if you hype a fight up for months and the time finally comes and almost the entire fight was fought against the cage. Pathetic and disappointing.

I wanted Rampage to win, but after the second round, I just wanted one of them to knock each other out or go to battle.

I'm not usually the typical MMA meathead wanting to see blood and straight out brawls, I see myself more into the technical diversity in fights, but in this case, I wanted the two R's to just heavily beat the piss out of each other like the rest of viewers.

I think almost everyone that watched the fight died a little inside due to huuugggeee disappointment.

I also personally think that the Co-Main Event should of never been a Co-Main Event, Main Card, maybe. I mean honestly, you have a super awesome hyped Main Event, and such a crapshot of a Co. I think the UFC could've picked someone at least a little bit better than another B-lister for Bisping to brag about.

The only thing holding this card from completely failing was Dong Hyun Kim's impressive performance against Sadollah, and Mike Russow's incredible comeback against the mad monkey Todd Duffee.

Plus, seeing Sanchez get worked was amusing.[/quote']

Did you really expect to see Rampage and Rashad starting swinging at each other like it was a ****ing toughman competition?.....This was a fight to see who got the next crack at the title!.....They were both a little timid and tried to execute their game plans....It was a great fight IMO and Rashad showed just how fast and athletic he really is.

well i thought it was good overall (mind you i have only seen the main card)

Brillz got robbed even though im a big Nog fan i cant see how Nog won went over al l the sweeps and sub attempt and still cant see how he won but Brilz gained a fan

Hathaway fair dominated a very tough opponent in Diego but overall very impressive show by hathaway great TD defence and improving striking really looking forward to his next fight

Duffee looked very very impressive but got caught by a less than good performance by Mike Russow im still shocked by that outta no where that got me going got real hyper after that

Melvin Guilard impressed me alot again this time vicious knee to the body just wild but very very impressed

im just watching the Miller bisping fight at the moment

and rampage rashad what can i say rampage got dominated pretty much and i was wrong Rashad is the real deal and i will not be suprised if he beats shogun

overall a good card but i really cant wait for 115 i think that will be a way better card than this

Did you really expect to see Rampage and Rashad starting swinging at each other like it was a ****ing toughman competition?.....This was a fight to see who got the next crack at the title!.....They were both a little timid and tried to execute their game plans....It was a great fight IMO and Rashad showed just how fast and athletic he really is.

I didn't expect anything. But I would of enjoyed it more if Rashad wouldn't of hugged Rampage the whole night like a male walrus during mating season.

It doesn't matter.

Shogun will bury Rashad and his "athletic" ability.

I didn't expect anything. But I would of enjoyed it more if Rashad wouldn't of hugged Rampage the whole night like a male walrus during mating season.

It doesn't matter.

Shogun will bury Rashad and his "athletic" ability.

im not so sure about that

Shogun does have some trouble with high caliber wrestlers especially with Rasads top control

i could accually see Rashad winning this fight

im not so sure about that

Shogun does have some trouble with high caliber wrestlers especially with Rasads top control

i could accually see Rashad winning this fight

What high-caliber wrestler gave Shogun trouble?

Mark Coleman? That was because of a broken arm if you can remember.

Shogun has great escapes, Arona couldn't even hold him down.

What high-caliber wrestler gave Shogun trouble?

Mark Coleman? That was because of a broken arm if you can remember.

Shogun has great escapes' date=' Arona couldn't even hold him down.[/quote']

he broke his arm on the takedown didnt he ???

but in all fairness he can be takendown quite frequently his takedown defence is good but i can see rashad winning the fight

he broke his arm on the takedown didnt he ???

but in all fairness he can be takendown quite frequently his takedown defence is good but i can see rashad winning the fight

Yes, he gets taken down often, he has decent TD defense.

Buuuttttt, when they get him down, he is hard to control, I think he will just be too much for Rashad to control easily, and it will end on the feet with Shogun reigning supreme.

Yes' date=' he gets taken down often, he has decent TD defense.

Buuuttttt, when they get him down, he is hard to control, I think he will just be too much for Rashad to control easily, and it will end on the feet with Shogun reigning supreme.[/quote']

Gotta disagree but we will soon see i suppose

Rashad is working alot smarter then he was after his KO loss

i woulld not be suprised about a Rashad upset

The problem i have with Rashad winning the fight was it set up a title shot no one wants to see and even if Rashad gets the belt back, We all know he wont hold it for very long...

Long story short, UFC 114 was more overhyped then Duffee and also failed to deliver.

Fail Dana, Fail.

Eh' date=' idk, you can't fix a glass jaw :']

nana he aint got a glass jaw because he has got rocked by two massive power punchers in the UFC in rampage and Silva in which he was not completely out just rocked

and got KOd by a flurry of punches from lyoto dont mean nothing

Alot of guys would have been fully KOd by the shots he got from Rampage but he managed to recover

i dont see why everybody that gets rocked by power punchers is now classed as a glass jawd loser it is unbeleiveable

i dont think Shogun has as much power as Rampage

so we will soon see

nana he aint got a glass jaw because he has got rocked by two massive power punchers in the UFC in rampage and Silva in which he was not completely out just rocked

Alot of guys would have been fully KOd by the shots he got from Rampage but he managed to recover

i dont see why everybody that gets rocked by power punchers is now classed as a glass jawd loser it is unbeleiveable

so we will soon see

Cayne you have no idea what your talking about do you?

so we will soon see

well said

Cant believe some of you guys.... 114 was the best UFC of 2010 so far in my opinion Bisping, Brilz, Russow and Hathaway all helped make an awesome night of fights, hell I even thought the main event was pretty damn entertaining.

For anyone hating last nights show I'd seriously think twice about purchasing another UFC event... it doesnt get much better!!

I thought 114 was a great show.

If its not GSP dry humping, A Silva dancing around, Rampage, Rashard swinging for the fences, Machida back stepping!!!!!

You guys just winge for the sake of winging! Please, just take it for what it is. An event like the other 113 before it. Every fight cant be the fight of the year.

114 was a great card. I am really looking forward to Lesner V Carwin. Im not expecting fight of the year but I am expecting big hamds to be thrown & violent G&P. It might only be 1 punch thrown and then its all over but that is what it is.

UFC is great and all should praise everyone who puts on the event.

Archived