Jason Brilz vs. Cyrille Diabate

JP24

It makes sense considering the way they had their fights... Jason Brilz lost a razor close decision (maybe even a draw?) against Little Nogueira, and Cyrille Diabate beat Luiz Cane. Little Nogueira also defeated Luiz Cane before he got to Brilz.

In my opinion, they should not send Brilz back down the ranking for barely losing to a legend. What do you think about Jason Brilz vs. Cyrille Diabate? Good?

It makes sense considering the way they had their fights... Jason Brilz lost a razor close decision (maybe even a draw?) against Little Nogueira' date=' and Cyrille Diabate beat Luiz Cane. Little Nogueira also defeated Luiz Cane before he got to Brilz.

In my opinion, they should not send Brilz back down the ranking for barely losing to a legend. What do you think about Jason Brilz vs. Cyrille Diabate? Good?[/quote']

Brilz would win. Diabate has no ground game whatsoever.

He swept Cane' date=' and the dude is accurate with his hands. He used his length in that fight extremely well.

I wouldn't peg this as an easy bout for Brilz.[/quote']

Yeah he looked really good but I dont think we can asume that he has a ground game based on one sweep.

He looked impressive though and I didnt say it would be easy for Brilz.

Archived