Who next for Hathaway?

Road_Apple

if Rumble Johnson stays at WW i think he should fight him' date=' then if he can beat Johnson he can start taking on the elite[/quote']

I agree I'd love to see him fight Rumble next..... but by facing Diego he is already fighting in the upper echelons and I reckon a win against Rumble then another against Fitch, Kim or Hardy would put him in line for a shot at the belt.

if Rumble Johnson stays at WW i think he should fight him' date=' then if he can beat Johnson he can start taking on the elite[/quote']

Rumble is ELITE!!!!

HES THE MOST ELITE OUT OF THE WHOLE ELITE TEAM OF ELITE FIGHTERS IN THE WORLD!!!!

I agree I'd love to see him fight Rumble next..... but by facing Diego he is already fighting in the upper echelons and I reckon a win against Rumble then another against Fitch' date=' Kim or Hardy would put him in line for a shot at the belt.[/quote']

i agree man, diego is a huge name for him to have beaten, i mean diego is coming off of a title fight against one of the GOATS ( as much as i hate Penn haha) i dont want him to get Fitch though as i think he would get taken down repeatedly but if he wants a title shot these are the guys he has to beat

i agree man' date=' diego is a huge name for him to have beaten, i mean diego is coming off of a title fight against one of the GOATS ( as much as i hate Penn haha) i dont want him to get Fitch though as i think he would get taken down repeatedly but if he wants a title shot these are the guys he has to beat[/quote']

He won't get Fitch for at least another year. I would say Swick//Kim//Serra.

I wanna see Hardy mop the floor with Koscheck first but then late 2011 a battle of Britain for the number 1 contender slot would be awesome!!

As it stand Koscheck would wreck Hardy just like GSP did and just like Kos did to Daley.

Hardy wont get another #1 shot before anytime soon. Specially considering he never should have gotten his first shot.

As it stand Koscheck would wreck Hardy just like GSP did and just like Kos did to Daley.

Hardy wont get another #1 shot before anytime soon. Specially considering he never should have gotten his first shot.

Kos wrecked Daley? Really?

I saw a hell of a lot of dry humping from the fraggle but not a lot else, my heart wanted Daley to win that fight but my head always said Kos would come out on top, I truly believe however that Hardy will beat Koscheck.

And Dana has already said that he believes Hardy will get another chance in the future so after his fight in October if he then beats Koscheck and then Hathaway or whoever else it may be at the top of the pecking order around that time then why shouldnt he get another shot?

I would like to see Hathaway get the winner of Condit/Macdonald. Condit was the last WEC WW champ, so a victory over him is a feather in anyones cap, and Macdonald is treading a similar path to Hathaway, quietly going undefeated, so either of these match ups would suffice.

I would like to see Hathaway get the winner of Condit/Macdonald. Condit was the last WEC WW champ' date=' so a victory over him is a feather in anyones cap, and Macdonald is treading a similar path to Hathaway, quietly going undefeated, so either of these match ups would suffice.[/quote']

This. I hope they nurture him like they are doing for Bones, some people are getting carried away a bit and after that fight its obvious the potentials there, but a destructive loss at this point in his career could be costly. Move him along steadily and slowly moving him up the pecking order would be wise and as Dana sed, once he has 3 or 4 fights and his comfortable, he could be a wrecking machine.

Yea, take it easy with hathaway, he's just 22 years old, he would get wrecked by Fitch at the moment, put him up against someone like Rumble, even though i think Rumble would destroy him aswell i really dont see any way Hathaway could defeat Rumble. He's not going to take him down, Rumble is a veery strong guy with good wrestling, and extremely explosive standup

Yea' date=' take it easy with hathaway, he's just 22 years old, he would get wrecked by Fitch at the moment, put him up against someone like Rumble, even though i think Rumble would destroy him aswell i really dont see any way Hathaway could defeat Rumble. He's not going to take him down, Rumble is a veery strong guy with good wrestling, and extremely explosive standup[/quote']

Dunno about that. Rumble has gotten beaten by the likes of Burns and Clementi... He is strong and explosive, but he is not consistent.

Yea' date=' take it easy with hathaway, he's just 22 years old, he would get wrecked by Fitch at the moment, put him up against someone like Rumble, even though i think Rumble would destroy him aswell i really dont see any way Hathaway could defeat Rumble. He's not going to take him down, Rumble is a veery strong guy with good wrestling, and extremely explosive standup[/quote']

Hathaway would wreck Rumble. Johnson is without a doubt the most overrated fighter in the entire division, possibly the UFC. The guy can't make weight, and gets by purely on having power. Technically his striking is very basic, and he's not a fantastic wrestler. Hathaway would take him down quite easily, I think the preconception is that Hathaway can't wrestle just because he's English, when he's actually one of the better wrestlers in the division. Hathaway would pound him out en route to a UD

Kos wrecked Daley? Really?

I saw a hell of a lot of dry humping from the fraggle but not a lot else' date=' my heart wanted Daley to win that fight but my head always said Kos would come out on top, I truly believe however that Hardy will beat Koscheck.

And Dana has already said that he believes Hardy will get another chance in the future so after his fight in October if he then beats Koscheck and then Hathaway or whoever else it may be at the top of the pecking order around that time then why shouldnt he get another shot?[/quote']

That's because you brits only believe in brawling which is why 95% of your fighters suck.

Daley was wrecked as in being dominated for all 3 rounds and having no answers to anything.

Kind of like Hardy with GSP.

Hardy vs koscheck will just be a GSP 2.0 match.

Hardy might possibly get another shot at the title but not anytime soon.

Archived