"Rampage" May you R.I.P.

UFCITOLDUSO

Wolfslair has succeeded in sucessfully destroying Rampages MMA career by reducing him to a "pocket boxer." His range and dynamic ability has consistently shrunk each fight since his fight with Hendo to the point that it looks like there is a force field surrounding him that doesn't allow any movement outside of hook range.

Too bad. He had everything to be a great champ.

Juanito, where are you when your boy needs you the most?

From now on he shall be known as: "Quinton the MMA Boxer."

Nope. No "Rampage" here.

Wolfslair has succeeded in sucessfully destroying Rampages MMA career by reducing him to a "pocket boxer." His range and dynamic ability has consistently shrunk each fight since his fight with Hendo to the point that it looks like there is a force field surrounding him that doesn't allow any movement outside of hook range.

Too bad. He had everything to be a great champ.

Juanito' date=' where are you when your boy needs you the most?

From now on he shall be known as: "Quinton the MMA Boxer."

Nope. No "Rampage" here.[/quote']

LOL thats funny dude, thought i could smell something, I think its you talking out of your ****

Wait' date=' according to Rampage his awesome new training is the only thing that saved his career and that the old Rampage sucked because he was training poorly??

Who is the bigger liar Rampage or his retarded fans?[/quote']

Its ridiculous, the guys been in MMA for a long time but he doesnt know what a good gym is, yet some guy thats probably never done a days MMA training in his life, never seen a Wolfslair training session knows better - its just people hating on the UK for some reason

LOL thats funny dude' date=' thought i could smell something, I think its you talking out of your ****[/quote']

You can't think because what you smell is your sht-for-brains.

And stop crying and face the fact that the UK has substandard training camps.

do you expect a fighter to come on for an interview before his fight and say that his fight camp sucked and it was horrible? I mean cmon....

I would think he would realize that this isnt rampage we watched...it was page. No rampage happened last night.

That is why I have the utmost respect for a guy like Wanderlei Silva, cuz no matter what, or who he is fighting, dude brings it every time. He is out for one thing and that is to destroy his competitor. May not be the prettiest display of MMA ability, but I respect the hell out of him for that.

Rampage used to be like that, but in the octagon we really haven't seen what has made rampage so popular and such a high ranked fighter. For those that don't know, or haven't seen his pride fights, watch those. And then you will be asking the same question, What happened to Rampage?

Rampage used to be like that' date=' but in the octagon we really haven't seen what has made rampage so popular and such a high ranked fighter. For those that don't know, or haven't seen his pride fights, watch those. And then you will be asking the same question, What happened to Rampage?[/quote']

Rampage has been like that ever since the Chutebox boys gang raped his azzhole.

He never recovered. Now he is just counter striking turtle who only throws two punches and prays for a KO.

I think his career is pretty much over anyway his head isn't in the game anymore' date=' and I don't really blame him if I could be a MMA star or a Movie Star id easily choose Movie Star the money//fame//lifestyle isn't even comparible.[/quote']

LOL! Some people like actually competing and getting payed for it. Its like they have the very oldest strand of DNA that goes back to when people had to fight for real respect. Now people want to get payed undeserved amounts and have their ***** sucked for being on a big screen. I respect these fighters so much

Rampage being in his early 30's is probably not going to have time to significantly pick up new tricks and use them effectively. Say he joins a great camp....and learns JJ, and learns how to use his wrestling to his advantage. By this time he would be in his late 30's. Sorry, I think it's a bit too late.

this is soo stupid you guys believe his career is obver because of one lost look at evans he got ktfo and look at him now #1 contender all rampage needs to do is get a better camp and get his weight back also i think making this movie slowed him down!!

LOL! Some people like actually competing and getting payed for it. Its like they have the very oldest strand of DNA that goes back to when people had to fight for real respect. Now people want to get payed undeserved amounts and have their ***** sucked for being on a big screen. I respect these fighters so much

Unfortunately for you Rampage is not one of those fighter that likes competing or training. The one guy that strike me as loving competition in my mind is Randy Couture and even he wanted to do films over MMA. The only reason he came back was because he couldn't make the transition same with Rampage.

Archived