there has to be a rematch between rampage and rashad.

tigereye

lol why? because your big boy didn't win like you wanted? wasn't even a close fight it was a unanimous decision and the whole fight rampage did squat. Rashad pushed the pace all along and you rampage fans are just frustrated because Rashad neutralized his "how so devastating" striking and won the fight.

cry more.

Joe Silva makes the matches... not Dana.

oh yes how silly of me well then

Joe Silva loves money so you can count on a rematch sometime that is if Rampage doesn't retire first.

If there was 3 Shamrock vs Ortiz matchs a rematch between Rampage//Rashad is very likely.

thats better

Rampage needs go to train with BJ and learn how to do damage with his back pressed to the cage. There is no point in having wrestling and not knowing how to use it effectively anymore. His TDD is pretty damn good if you compare how he held off Rashad compared to Thiago's attempts. With a bit of help from BJ, Rashad would get laid out.

If Evans dances well like he did against Rampage' date=' he should be able to grind out a decision against Rua.[/quote']

That would be very unlikely Shogun is a completely different animal Rashad would have to do that to Shogun for 25miuntes, and wouldn't have his speed advantage anymore.

Forget the rematch. Rashad v Shogun. The soap opera sh*t must be put on hold and a real professional fight has to take place. Evans v Rua. After watching Shogun defeat Machida and now Rashad finally removed Rampage out this equation. Shogun v Rashad has to be done. A multistlyed fighter verses another multistyled fighter. Both men can strike, both men can take it to the ground, which means both fighters will be very unpredictable as to who will be the victor. These are the fights I look foward to.

Lol 4 all the stupid mma fans who thnk u hav 2 stand or ur a *****... go watch a boring boxing match.. dis is MMA! Thr is diff. Ways 2 win. I thnk rampage was more of da ***** in dis fight cuz he said rashad had nuthn 4 him but he's da one who wasn't even good enough 2 circle away 4rm da cage. No rematch ne time soon.. rua v evans will b crazy I kinda wnna say rashad 4 da wrestling but rua is a beast

whoever thinks Rashad DESTROYED Rampage is an idiot, yes he WON by pitter patting the whole night and making one of the most boring main events in recent years, Rashad is a great fighter but none of his fights have been THIS boring.

The most damage in the fight was done by rampage (why he didn't finish is beyond me because he could have)

and why are people talking about Rampage retiring? the guy lost twice since comming to UFC and BOTH were because the other fighter realized its better to stay away from him AND BOTH were somewhat boring fights, he has a highlight reel of knockouts in his last few fights including Chuck, Silva, and Keith.

I think a rematch sould happen but im worried it may be kinda dull hope not, Rashad wont fair to well against sho gun

whoever thinks Rashad DESTROYED Rampage is an idiot' date=' yes he WON by pitter patting the whole night and making one of the most boring main events in recent years, Rashad is a great fighter but none of his fights have been THIS boring.

The most damage in the fight was done by rampage (why he didn't finish is beyond me because he could have)

and why are people talking about Rampage retiring? the guy lost twice since comming to UFC and BOTH were because the other fighter realized its better to stay away from him AND BOTH were somewhat boring fights, he has a highlight reel of knockouts in his last few fights including Chuck, Silva, and Keith.

I think a rematch sould happen but im worried it may be kinda dull hope not, Rashad wont fair to well against sho gun[/quote']

Iff Rashad won by pitter patter what does that tell you about Rampage.

And the most damage done in this fight was the 1st punch by Rashad.

1 punch vs like 6 unanswered punches? the 1 punch was more damage? ok

and the ref was not about to stop the fight from that one punch, if rashad didnt clinch and a couple more landed it would have been stopped.

see Rampage has never been a boxer style fighter, there is no finess to him so he has trouble dealing with fighters like that, his whole life is brawl brawl slam slam

Archived