Something that ive learned from the rashad vs rampage fight..

honduriannightmare

uh oh here comes another rampage nut hugger so your saying its ok for gsp and randy to do it and not rashad? which by the way he was also attacking and being aggressive too so what are you talking about?

gsp- attemps submissions and atleast tries to finnish

randy- he is a legend and he knocks out mother ****ers, plus hes 50 years old you cant compair him to rashad

gsp- attemps submissions and atleast tries to finnish

randy- he is a legend and he knocks out mother ****ers' date=' plus hes 50 years old you cant compair him to rashad[/quote']

Wat?!??!?! and rashad wasn't trying to Finnish rampage? he wasn't just laying on top of him until the round ended he was clearly trying to end the fight he just couldn't just like rampage didn't have an answer for his takedowns and wat chance did rashad have to submit page?

Wat?!??!?! and rashad wasn't trying to Finnish rampage? he wasn't just laying on top of him until the round ended he was clearly trying to end the fight he just couldn't just like rampage didn't have an answer for his takedowns and wat chance did rashad have to submit page?

pretty sure for the last 1:30 all he did was lay on him and hold him there cuz he knew he if he let rampage up he would kill him

if thats not lay n pray i duno wat is

This fight wasn't THAT bad. Shad almost got Rampage in the first, controlled the second, and Rampage almost got Rashad in the third. What more do you want? I'd like to see more damage myself. These aren't my favorite fights of course, but I do respect the different aspects of the game. That being said, it was a nice technical fight on Rashads behalf, and Rampage looked a little weary to aggresively exchange, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was because of the shot in the first. I think it took him out of his element. I was waiting for Rampage to catch Rashad the entire fight, and in the third I thought he had it. I also think that Rashad may be able to pull off Shogun too. I'm not picking favorites here, I'm talking how thier styles will match up. Shogun has the upper hand here no doubt but I'll save that debate for a later thread.

Archived