So what do you think Dana was wispering to Rampage at the Post fight interview?

verdisQUO

I think he was prob talking about how he said his movie cast almost fired him for fighting, or something like that and that he made a mistake. I think dana didnt want him to talk about the movie and give stupid inside stories.

or he said to rampage " rampage, can you plz get me into one of those movies?" and than he went on saying how good he would be. when he paused and came back he said " ill make sure you get a title shot" and than rampage shoook his head yes.

bahahha' date=' that's the first thing I said when Rampage lost. lolz[/quote']

No it wasn't. You were too busy beating off to your Rashad poster on your bedroom wall to say anything other than "let me dig in that @ss"

he was prob saying what every other american said to him

So tell me again... why did you train at the Wolfslair?

I agree man, I'm a Brit so I'm all for Rampage training over here but I do believe that if he doesn't move to a major US camp and work more on his wrestling, kicks, BJJ etc with some major names he don't stand a big chance of ever getting 'his belt' back.

I would guess it is something to do about trashing his own movie, networks or people hyping it.

Or it could be that he was advising Rampage that he just signed a 6 fight deal so stop thinking about the other movies and to stfu and fight.

Dana: Because of you! I lost millions of dollars in promoting the Rampage v Shogun rematch! What the **** is wrong with you, you piece of ****! I'll never forgive you for this. I'm going to make you my *****! Say hello to Tito for me!

:eek: something like that :rolleyes:

Dana: Because of you! I lost millions of dollars in promoting the Rampage v Shogun rematch! What the **** is wrong with you' date=' you piece of ****! I'll never forgive you for this. I'm going to make you my *****! Say hello to Tito for me!

:eek: something like that :rolleyes:[/quote']

For such a great post I offer you the right to change your sig bro

Archived