Sign in to follow this  
verdisQUO

So what do you think Dana was wispering to Rampage at the Post fight interview?

Right after Rampage finished his second to last question' date=' Dana was whispering something at to Rampage.

Any guesses to what it could have been?[/quote']

rashad is boring as ****

ill give you front row tickets to see him get mauled by shogun

I think he was prob talking about how he said his movie cast almost fired him for fighting, or something like that and that he made a mistake. I think dana didnt want him to talk about the movie and give stupid inside stories.

or he said to rampage " rampage, can you plz get me into one of those movies?" and than he went on saying how good he would be. when he paused and came back he said " ill make sure you get a title shot" and than rampage shoook his head yes.

Dana said dont F*ing say you regret doing the movie then nobody will watch it you dumbazz!You are about to take a media tour for this movie and fox wanted to sue you if you lost and you are starting your tour saying I regret doing the F*ing movie what in da F*** are you thinking

he was prob saying what every other american said to him

So tell me again... why did you train at the Wolfslair?

bahahha, that's the first thing I said when Rampage lost. lolz

bahahha' date=' that's the first thing I said when Rampage lost. lolz[/quote']

No it wasn't. You were too busy beating off to your Rashad poster on your bedroom wall to say anything other than "let me dig in that @ss"

he was prob saying what every other american said to him

So tell me again... why did you train at the Wolfslair?

I agree man, I'm a Brit so I'm all for Rampage training over here but I do believe that if he doesn't move to a major US camp and work more on his wrestling, kicks, BJJ etc with some major names he don't stand a big chance of ever getting 'his belt' back.

No it wasn't. You were too busy beating off to your Rashad poster on your bedroom wall to say anything other than "let me dig in that @ss"

lol wtf...

i know i was.

boldest joke ever made on a forum

I would guess it is something to do about trashing his own movie, networks or people hyping it.

Or it could be that he was advising Rampage that he just signed a 6 fight deal so stop thinking about the other movies and to stfu and fight.

Dana: Because of you! I lost millions of dollars in promoting the Rampage v Shogun rematch! What the **** is wrong with you, you piece of ****! I'll never forgive you for this. I'm going to make you my *****! Say hello to Tito for me!

:eek: something like that :rolleyes:

Right after Rampage finished his second to last question' date=' Dana was whispering something at to Rampage.

Any guesses to what it could have been?[/quote']

Dana said. Have a nice F-ucking life in wwe lol

Dana probably told him "What the **** did you let this stanky legged glass chinned ugly mofo beat you for? Now I have to use my ufc hype train to somehow get people to believe that Evans stands a chance against Rua

Dana: Because of you! I lost millions of dollars in promoting the Rampage v Shogun rematch! What the **** is wrong with you' date=' you piece of ****! I'll never forgive you for this. I'm going to make you my *****! Say hello to Tito for me!

:eek: something like that :rolleyes:[/quote']

For such a great post I offer you the right to change your sig bro