mediocre ufc fighters that could own strikeforce

rago1986

If you class rampage as mediocre he would own lhw in sf

also maybe bisping or wandy could make it to the top at mw

and joe daddy would be champ also imo

Not that i want to see any of these guys to go just thinking how well they would do in sf

your thoughts

EDIT: Add your own fighters that you think would do well in sf

Not that i want to see any of these guys to go just thinking how well they would do in sf

your thoughts

Similar things were said about Hendo... He would get the MW belt, then the LHW belt...

And I dont see how Stevenson would take the belt from Melendez either.

Similar things were said about Hendo... He would get the MW belt' date=' then the LHW belt...

And I dont see how Stevenson would take the belt from Melendez either.[/quote']

maybe i'm just bias coz i a big joe fan, and i like Melendez i just think he's overrated imo

everyone in strikeforce can be beaten by someone in the ufc... nuff said

there ar eguys in the UFC that could be beaten by guys in strikeforce too though. I mean, look at Hendo. he was supposed to be this great UFC guy, in line for another title shot and he got his **** kicked really bad by a natural WW from Strikeforce. GSP, Rua, are better than the divisional guys from Strikeforce but the others aren't clearly better, by any means. silva, maybe too.

there ar eguys in the UFC that could be beaten by guys in strikeforce too though. I mean' date=' look at Hendo. he was supposed to be this great UFC guy, in line for another title shot and he got his **** kicked really bad by a natural WW from Strikeforce. GSP, Rua, are better than the divisional guys from Strikeforce but the others aren't clearly better, by any means. [b']silva, maybe too[/b].

Maybe????!!!!!

Overeem would destroy anybody in UFC.

They guys who could win the Strikeforce's Champioships are those who can win the belts in UFC. TOP of the TOP.

i beg to differ.. yes hes big and strong but he hasnt beat any1 worthy.. his last win was against a Rogers who had his manhood stolen from fedor..

JDS would molly **** Overeem.. just my opinion

not saying he sucks hes a legit top 10 HW but Shane Carwin, JDS, even Velazquez would at the minumum give him a hell of a fight.. and ied say beat him

your thoughts

EDIT: Add your own fighters that you think would do well in sf

Nate Marquardt. And since Sonnen basically was the champ in WEC you can throw him in the mix too.

i beg to differ.. yes hes big and strong but he hasnt beat any1 worthy.. his last win was against a Rogers who had his manhood stolen from fedor..

JDS would molly **** Overeem.. just my opinion

not saying he sucks hes a legit top 10 HW but Shane Carwin' date=' JDS, even Velazquez would at the minumum give him a hell of a fight.. and ied say beat him[/quote']

I think Overeem would throw the UFC's smaller heavyweights around like rag dolls. JDS and Cain would only have a punchers chance against him. Look how easily he threw Rogers down. Then again, Rogers did get taken down easily by a small heavyweight (Fedor).

Shane, Brock, Bigfoot would be the worst style vs style matchups for Overeem. When Overeem gasses he's no good off his back. Bigfoot has a friggin cast iron jaw that dude is a mutant with solid boxing and BJJ blackbelt as well.

This whole post is hilarious!

I don't know why. I really don't think silva is as good everybody else does. He has dominated a pretty weak division and his take down defense is average at best, and his bjj is way over rated. A guy like Jacare could take him down and submit him. Maia couldn't because of wrestling, but Jacare has that.

I don't know why. I really don't think silva is as good everybody else does. He has dominated a pretty weak division and his take down defense is average at best' date=' and his bjj is way over rated. A guy like Jacare could take him down and submit him. Maia couldn't because of wrestling, but Jacare has that.[/quote']

Well you can look at it like that if you want to, but I think he makes his division look weaker than it really is. I also think Jacare would get KO'd before he had a chance to submit Anderson.

Well you can look at it like that if you want to' date=' but I think he makes his division look weaker than it really is. I also think Jacare would get KO'd before he had a chance to submit Anderson.[/quote']

Again, why? he couldn't KO Cote, Leites or Maia. Although Jacare does have a crappy chin but people act like silva is this finisher, he's not. He's a counter puncher. he KOs guys with accumulative strikes, not single shots, and Jacare has the wrestling to take him down and the world champion level bjj to submit him in short order once there.

Again' date=' why? he couldn't KO Cote, Leites or Maia. Although Jacare does have a crappy chin but people act like silva is this finisher, he's not. He's a counter puncher. he KOs guys with accumulative strikes, not single shots, and Jacare has the wrestling to take him down and the world champion level bjj to submit him in short order once there.[/quote']

Where is your mind? Nate Newton cannot submit Anderson and Anderson choke Hendo when on the ground, even Shields cannot submit Hendo, now you're telling that Jacare will submit Anderson when they goes to the ground. Wow.

Where is your mind? Nate Newton cannot submit Anderson and Anderson choke Hendo when on the ground' date=' even Shields cannot submit Hendo, now you're telling that Jacare will submit Anderson when they goes to the ground. Wow.[/quote']

Do you know anything at all about Jacare?

Where is your mind? Nate Newton cannot submit Anderson and Anderson choke Hendo when on the ground' date=' even Shields cannot submit Hendo, now you're telling that Jacare will submit Anderson when they goes to the ground. Wow.[/quote']

you mean, carlos newton, right? anyways, Jacare is one of the top 2 or 3 grapplers on the planet at any weight. Thinking he can't submit somebody, anybody, on the ground, is foolish. Sometimes the subs present themselves and sometimes they don't but the guy is far superior to silva on the ground, in every way. nice MMAth too, troll.

Archived