Why all the hate on Wolfslair?

Muay_Thai_Leeds

I mean what do the people that hate on Wolfslair actually know about it? is it just that they are a UK Camp?

The ridiculous stuff people come out with like 'they are making Rampage a rubbish fighter' or they dont train in wrestling or TDD - your losing your minds.

At the end of the day Rampage decides where he trains, all that camp can do is their best by that fighter, why hate on them for doing that.

Also one other point - Rampage has been out for a while while he makes a movie while Rashad has been fighting and training in 'the best camp in the world' and Rampage nearly beat him in the 3rd round - dont hear anyone calling for Rashad to change camps ASAP

I mean what do the people that hate on Wolfslair actually know about it? is it just that they are a UK Camp?

The ridiculous stuff people come out with like 'they are making Rampage a rubbish fighter' or they dont train in wrestling or TDD - your losing your minds.

At the end of the day Rampage decides where he trains' date=' all that camp can do is their best by that fighter, why hate on them for doing that.

Also one other point - Rampage has been out for a while while he makes a movie while Rashad has been fighting and training in 'the best camp in the world' and Rampage nearly beat him in the 3rd round - dont hear anyone calling for Rashad to change camps ASAP[/quote']

That is exactly why it is. Bisping and that Coach don't help either.

If you ever use words like "rubbish", everyone will know you are British.

Anyway, they blame wolfslair because it's easier than acepting the fact that Rampage got beat by the better, smarter fighter, and that Rampage is an overrated, washed up piece of excuse making trash who should be in prison.

If you ever use words like "rubbish"' date=' everyone will know you are British.

Anyway, they blame wolfslair because it's easier than acepting the fact that Rampage got beat by the better, smarter fighter, and that Rampage is an overrated, washed up piece of excuse making trash who should be in prison.[/quote']

I am British - so??

At the end of the day Rampage decides where he trains' date=' all that camp can do is their best by that fighter, why hate on them for doing that.

Also one other point - Rampage has been out for a while while he makes a movie while Rashad has been fighting and training in 'the best camp in the world' and Rampage nearly beat him in the 3rd round - dont hear anyone calling for Rashad to change camps ASAP[/quote']

Yes beacuase its a UK camp, everything is better in America..... apparantly

Wolfslair isn't a bad camp per say... it's just a bad camp for Rampage. Because they don't push him where he needs to be pushed. They feed his ego and tell him how great he is.

It's not as good of a camp as Jacksons or Nelsons etc, but that is because MMA is newer in the UK so the camp hasn't had a chance to attract a large number of top level guys yet. And that isn't a slam on British fighters either. I actually like a large number of British fighters. I'm rooting for you guys.

yes brits can eat one

USA!!!!!

(for all the brittish people here im just joking)

It's all good and im on your side! Its very upsetting to see people completely write off an entire country's MMA just because of Bisping//Wolfslair.

Hello im an mma fan and im from the uk - just so you know from the offset!!!

Total neg vibes everytime the Wolfslair or uk fighters in general are mentioned and it p*sses me off.

Oh by the way Bisping (who im not a fan of) spanked miller (who trains in a superior usa camp) any-way.

Did hathaway not win too?

UK MMA not so bad afterall? :)

It's all good and im on your side! Its very upsetting to see people completely write off an entire country's MMA just because of Bisping//Wolfslair.

Bisping has definately made people irrational with what they are saying, its just hating. you could pick a particular fight out and blame a training camp for the loss look at Rolles Gracie - Jacksons and Jardine - Jacksons, but its the fighters choice.

I think Wolfslair did good, look at how Cote came back after a long lay off, he was more effected than Rampage was

Hello im an mma fan and im from the uk - just so you know from the offset!!!

Total neg vibes everytime the Wolfslair or uk fighters in general are mentioned and it p*sses me off.

Oh by the way Bisping (who im not a fan of) spanked miller (who trains in a superior usa camp) any-way.

Did hathaway not win too?

UK MMA not so bad afterall? :)

Good TDD defence by Hathaway too

Woflslair is a good camp for cardio and conditioning. All camps have their strong areas and their weak areas, and it just so happens that Rampage was unable to deal with Rashad's wrestling. So what? Rashad is fighting out of the best grappling camp in the world and was unable to dominate Rampage.

It's really only become an issue recently because of all the "Brits can't wrestle" crap that's been brought on by Hardy and Daley's DECISION LOSSES at the hands of two of the best wrestlers in MMA history.

I think that Bisping is a great fighter, and everyone is talking about how good Rashad is, well Bisping lost in a very close split decision against Rashad. SOOOOOOO Why is everyone hating on wolf slayer, it can't be that bad now can it.

The wolfslair is a crappy gym. BISPING didn't improve at all. Yea he won but his striking seemed the same as it was from his wanderlei fight. Takedown defense maybe improved but dan miller is nothing special.

Bisping didnt improve at all - TDD maybe improved?

There was 3 months between his fight with Wandy and his fight with miller, what did you want him to do with his striking? Wanderlei hasnt changed his striking since his Pride days

If you ever use words like "rubbish"' date=' everyone will know you are British.

Anyway, they blame wolfslair because it's easier than acepting the fact that Rampage got beat by the better, smarter fighter, and that Rampage is an overrated, washed up piece of excuse making trash who should be in prison.[/quote']

I assumed Leeds was for Leeds United...so i assumed he was British...not that there is anything with that...

Nothing wrong with Wolfslair, Bisping won his match. Its just that Rashads camp has the better gameplans, Rampage came out there looking to fight whereas Rashad came into the fight with a gameplan to get the W. Thats the different between the camps imo.

I am British - so??

Its not that wolfslair is a "bad" camp, the brits have some of the best standup striking coaches in the business, but it is no secret Brits cant wrestle. They dont have it in high school or college. Rampage already has awesome standup and wrestling, he should go somewhere that will hit ALL areas, and stop training at a place where they kiss his a** all day.

I remember the coach saying " In three years what have i never call ya....I dont call ya rampage". Well maybe you should quit pampering QJ and start bringing the beast out of him.

Plus everytime Rampage loses by decision its usually because he has takin a year off.

I still say the best camp for Rampage is at Xtreme Couture.

Its not that wolfslair is a "bad" camp' date=' the brits have some of the best standup striking coaches in the business, but it is no secret Brits cant wrestle. They dont have it in high school or college. Rampage already has awesome standup and wrestling, he should go somewhere that will hit ALL areas, and stop training at a place where they kiss his a** all day.

I remember the coach saying " In three years what have i never call ya....I dont call ya rampage". Well maybe you should quit pampering QJ and start bringing the beast out of him.

Plus everytime Rampage loses by decision its usually because he has takin a year off.

I still say the best camp for Rampage is at Xtreme Couture.[/quote']

No camp anywhere can offer a fighter that doesnt come from wrestling in high school the training to become as acomplished as someone who has, its just not possible. Cheik Kongo has drastically improved his wrestling there and the only 2 UK fighters that have been dominated at Wrestling in the UFC actually fight at Rough House - a much more respected gym on this forum.

Rampage's manager is not his trainer so he has no reason to push him, I bet Rampage gets pushed more at Wolfslair than he has done anywhere else, also his TDD was good against Rashad and if a few more of them punches landed he would of won the fight.

For the amount of time Rampage has been out he could of looked a lot worse, I think Wolfslair did a good job.

Archived