Poor Rashad haters life's being hard on them

Furiousmat

Accept it. Your big boy Rampage did absolutely nothing he said he would. He showed absolutely no aggressivity the whole fight. For a man who kept saying he hated his opponent more than anything else, that he trained harder than he ever did, that he was the most dangerous Rampage ever, well... He didn't even try to do something with it he was just waiting for Rashad to do it.

He let Rashad dictate the pace, and lost fair and square.

Keep crying like babies, wont help Rampage's record.

Accept it. Your big boy Rampage did absolutely nothing he said he would. He showed absolutely no aggressivity the whole fight. For a man who kept saying he hated his opponent more than anything else' date=' that he trained harder than he ever did, that he was the most dangerous Rampage ever, well... He didn't even try to do something with it he was just waiting for Rashad to do it.

Keep crying like babies, wont help Rampage's record.[/quote']

he did nothign he said he would?

rashad said he would KO rampage too you ****in **** sucker

rashad pushed him against the cage for 13 minutes

keep talkin, it wont help rashads chin

Accept it. Your big boy Rampage did absolutely nothing he said he would. He showed absolutely no aggressivity the whole fight. For a man who kept saying he hated his opponent more than anything else' date=' that he trained harder than he ever did, that he was the most dangerous Rampage ever, well... He didn't even try to do something with it he was just waiting for Rashad to do it.

Right on brother :)

thanks to rashad that is probly true

he doesnt fight' date=' he pushes against the cage for 13 minutes[/quote']

Well, Rashad had a smart game plan... it was pretty boring though, but he did work and got the job done.

Though Rampage probably did more damage in the small window of attack he had, Rashad controlled Rampage.

I agree it wasnt an exciting fight, the best part was when Rampage knocked rashad down. Bottom line is both fighters deserve respect, who are we (on these stupid forums to boot) to talk down on them?

Point me to one instance in the fight where evans did anything he said he would. I personally dont care for either of these guys, but this fight didnt even come close to the hype. Evans did just enough to win and page did just enough to lose.

Point me to one instance in the fight where evans did anything he said he would. I personally dont care for either of these guys' date=' but this fight didnt even come close to the hype. Evans did just enough to win and page did just enough to lose.[/quote']

Haha, yah the Hype and smack talking leading up to this huge grudge match had more action

When you take time off you get ring rust and the first shot rampage took made him hestitate also rashads foot work made him second guess his owns striking and also ring rust was not the only factor when you walk away from fighting you age in people years not fighter years which put 10 years on rampage but he will be back

Dude your my new best friend. I think me and you are the only rashad fans. Rampage suked. he got lucky when rashad shot a poor shot. STILL CAUGHT HIM. he caught him good but rampage got OWNED . PWNED. whatever you want to call it. Rampage said he was going to KTFO rahsad and didnt. hahahahaha. rashad haters have no life.

haha wtf are u talking about rashad haters have no life there have been more threads an rampage hating haha rampage haters have no life cause they have enough time to make many threads an talk crap bout page on everyone so u an all your other rampage haters have no life it been proven with all your pointless threads of the same thing.....oh an btw rahsads a ****** he talks tuff but then he just ties up the whole time straight wimp after all he said bout page

haha wtf are u talking about rashad haters have no life there have been more threads an rampage hating haha rampage haters have no life cause they have enough time to make many threads an talk crap bout page on everyone so u an all your other rampage haters have no life it been proven with all your pointless threads of the same thing.....oh an btw rahsads a ****** he talks tuff but then he just ties up the whole time straight wimp after all he said bout page

I seen a lot more rashad haters thread than rampage haters.. but who cares. My point isn't that Rashad did or did not waht he said he would. My point is, the way rampage talked, I thought he was going to rush with all his weight like a freagin machien and rip Rashad's head off. He didnt. I'm not even talking about the fact he got outskilled, cuz skillwize it was kinda close.. Rashad had a very hard time taking Rampage down so it really wasn't a dominant performance for him. But Rampage came with all his rage and then just did nothing.. really nothing... I know he did damage with that big shot, but I'm talking attitude. He just wasn't pushing AT ALL. Even in the striking, we all know Rampage would probly have dominated, but he was all slow and hesitating. So Rashad came in and out, tried to punch, sometimes succeeded, sometimes failed, sometimes got countered, but at the end of the day, Rampage did not push a single inch in this fight.

I'm not a huge Rashad fan I just think he deserved that win more than Rampage at the beginning, because of the hard work he did. He definitly trained harder and deserved it even if Rampage is a naturaly better and bigger fighter. I have no doubt that in a street fight Rampage would destroy Rashad. But this is a sport. In a sport, you gotta play the game, and Rashad did play that game way better than Rampage did, and he did it with more intensity and determination.

And the most important : he won, undoubtedly.

Geez.. People that call themselves Rashad fans, and then go on to say that Rampage sucks, really irritate me.

Rampage is a tough MF'er, and for you guys to say he sucks, really only discredits Rashad's win.

I thought Rashad did an amazing job last night.. WAYYY better than his performance against Thiago Silva.

Personally, I think the fact that Rashad landed that early punch, really helped seal the deal for him. Rampage felt the power Rashad has in his hands, and he felt it really early. After that punch, Rampage was very hesitant, and tried to maintain a safe distance from Rashad.. which played right into Rashad's game.

Archived