''We made them believe we hated each other, best faked fight in history'' evans

PhysycadelicAdventurer

Something just hasn't seemed right about the ufc....idk just dumb...I'm not one to believe alotta bs but really? Paul pierce "had his account hacked" when he made that statement about the magic. Just a lameaass excuse like when you have an essay due & say your printer wasn't working.

Dumb dumb dumb shhit. You make enough money as it is people pay to see fights not drama

Something just hasn't seemed right about the ufc....idk just dumb...I'm not one to believe alotta bs but really? Paul pierce "had his account hacked" when he made that statement about the magic. Just a lameaass excuse like when you have an essay due & say your printer wasn't working.

Dumb dumb dumb shhit. You make enough money as it is people pay to see fights not drama

i have been saying this for a while....

Do you really think that Rashad would say something like that even if it was true ? Really ??? Even though everybody knows that there are thousands of users in it ? Ufc fans also ?? Hell even Dana White uses it ... those things are hacked all the time, so don't judge a book by his cover guys .

but there is something really suspicious about it ' date=' i mean why post it on twitter ? evans could have talked to rampage backstage or emailed him but sending him a pm or whatever on twitter is very suspicious / stupid even for evans[/quote']

and in addition to this , i just remembered that dana withe's twitter got hacked before , so i don't think it's true

and in addition to this ' date=' i just remembered that dana withe's twitter got hacked before , so i don't think it's true[/quote']

There is even a thread on here 2day about a redheads twitter getting hacked and pics being posted of her,so yes I think it happens.

Honestly, I think it was played up some.. but let's really dissect what that tweet said, if you and some other fighter had a fake fued going for 12 months does that at all sound like what you would say to him or does that sound more like somebody hacking an account going "this sounds just like what he would say to Rampage if it were fake" it doesn't even sound real

It's very likely that his twitter just got hacked. In the NBA, Paul Pierce's Twitter was recently hacked and it said "Bring out the brooms", to mean that the Celtics were going to sweep the Magic. He later told Dwight Howard and the interviewer that he would never write that and that his Twitter had been hacked. It definitely is possible that this was the case with Rashad.

Archived