So Rampage fans spent the past 6 months talking about how

Bonobo

This just a "tune up fight" for Jackson and how it was going to be "Rampage by murder" and "Rashad was going to get KTFO in the first 30 seconds"...so now that none of that happened and Rampage lost what have they got? Nothing but some weak-**** whining about the way Evans won.

What a bunch of f**king crybabies.

Seriously, you fools make BJ Penn fans look classy.

Instead of being upset with the strategy Rashad Evans used to dominate and win an unanimous decision why doesn't you channel that anger of yours towards the one who deserves it. Jackson chose to train at a shxt camp. Jackson was completely ineffective for about 14 minutes and 55 seconds of the fight. And for the five seconds that he did manage to mount some sort of offense he wasn't smart enough or able to capitalize on it.

Your boy got beat, he seemed to take it like a man...why cant you?

This just a "tune up fight" for Jackson and how it was going to be "Rampage by murder" and "Rashad was going to get KTFO in the first 30 seconds"...so now that none of that happened and Rampage lost what have they got? Nothing but some weak-**** whining about the way Evans won.

What a bunch of f**king crybabies.

Seriously' date=' you guess make BJ Penn fans look classy[/b'].

Instead of being upset with the strategy Rashad Evans used to dominate and win an unanimous decision why doesn't you channel that anger of yours towards the one who deserves it. Jackson chose to train at a shxt camp. Jackson was completely ineffective for about 14 minutes and 55 seconds of the fight. And for the five seconds that he did manage to mount some sort of offense he wasn't smart enough or able to capitalize on it.

Your boy got beat, he seemed to take it like a man...why cant you?

I wouldn't go THAT far.

Rampage actually suprised me with take down defence and a good sprawl. And the tid bit of him smashing rashads face sure did feel good, all 20 seconds of it! Bottom line I see these people complaing rashads tactics and ill be the first to tell you that it is not fun watching. BUT wouldnt you RAMPAGE fans like myself MUCH rather of rampage lose to rashad the way he did then get knocked out from that first punch. Im fine with rampage loseing to a better gameplan. Not a better fighter.

As I diehard fan of Rampage I am dissapointed in his performance but I have to say I saw this coming. Rashad trains at a world class gym, executed his gameplan to perfection and he beat Rampage, end of story. I would even say he won the striking for the first two rounds and most of the third till he got dropped. Rampage did not look as nearly as strong as before although his TDD was still good. I think Ring rust and the fact that he grossly underestimated Rashad led to his undoing. I hope he learns from this.

As I diehard fan of Rampage I am dissapointed in his performance but I have to say I saw this coming. Rashad trains at a world class gym' date=' executed his gameplan to perfection and he beat Rampage, end of story. I would even say he won the striking for the first two rounds and most of the third till he got dropped. Rampage did not look as nearly as strong as before although his TDD was still good. I think Ring rust and the fact that he grossly underestimated Rashad led to his undoing. I hope he learns from this.[/quote']

I commend you for being a decent, intelligent, MMA fan and not an excuse making whiner.

Jackson proved once again that where's there's smoke there's usually just more smoke.

I hope he retires so we never have to hear him endlessly repeat his lame "black on black crime" or "you gots bad breath" jokes again...or see his stupid incessant mugging for the camera. The guy isn't a fighter anymore, he's just a talker and he needs to go away.

And if he could take his loser fans with him that would be great too :)

Jackson proved once again that where's there's smoke there's usually just more smoke.

I hope he retires so we never have to hear him endlessly repeat his lame "black on black crime" or "you gots bad breath" jokes again...or see his stupid incessant mugging for the camera. The guy isn't a fighter anymore' date=' he's just a talker and he needs to go away.

And if he could take his loser fans with him that would be great too :)[/quote']

Huh? Total Bullsh*t my friend

He nearly kod Rashad, stuffed a lot of his td attempts, is still a factor in the division with the power he has, has just came back from an extended lay off and most importantly...

I find him really funny even if it is repetitive

What a stupid ignorant thing to say. What is a game plan without the fighter being able to execute it?

This. How well you train for an opponent and nullify his strenght speaks a lot about the fighter. The game is changing people. People new to the sport have a misconception that these fights are bloody battles, KO's allll the time. That's not the case so much so. I want to see finishes every fight myself, but understand its not always possible. The better man one last night. Rampage wasn't there last night, that's for sure, but you only get that chance once and he fu*cked up.

I mean i wasnt really pulling for either fighter and iam not mad or anything about rampage losing but you need to gain some respect Rampage is a mma vet and has fought and beat some of the tuffest guys in the world in his wieghtclass he got beat fair and square by rashad. People really need to quit it with this bs everytime a fighter loses "hes washed up" "Hes over rated" "he needs to retire" just stfu. Congrats to rashad for a hard fought win. I will say that when rampage caught him me and my buddy jumped out of our chairs i was a little heart broken when he couldnt finish but hey UFC 114:Upset.

I commend you for being a decent' date=' intelligent, MMA fan and not an excuse making whiner.[/quote']

I try to be gracious in defeat. I talked a bunch of smack about CrazyLegs Evans, still hold some intense feelings of hatrid towards his intolerable arrogance and but it was Rampage who turned out to be more arrogant and not take him that seriously. He looked slower, more tentative, I thought the advice his corner was giving him was ****, he seriously needs to change gyms, you can't improve if your easily the best fighter in the history of Wolfsairs existence. Rashad won. Plaing and simple, not only did he win, he outclassed Rampage. I may not go so far as to say Rashad is a better fighter, I think lesser fighters often beat better fighters (Serra GSP 1), but he was the better fighter that night.

I commend you for trying to hold in your frustrations. I felt the same way after the GSP Hardy fight with all of these people whining about GSPs performance

I mean i wasnt really pulling for either fighter and iam not mad or anything about rampage losing but you need to gain some respect Rampage is a mma vet and has fought and beat some of the tuffest guys in the world in his wieghtclass he got beat fair and square by rashad. People really need to quit it with this bs everytime a fighter loses "hes washed up" "Hes over rated" "he needs to retire" just stfu. Congrats to rashad for a hard fought win. I will say that when rampage caught him me and my buddy jumped out of our chairs i was a little heart broken when he couldnt finish but hey UFC 114:Upset.

yea man i jumped outta my seat to i actually thought it was over right there but Rashad managed to get Rampage off of him and i was like ****.

You want to know why the crying and whining I will tell you because Rampage fans are like Oakland Raider fans we are die hard fans not casual fans and no matter what happens Rampage is the Fing man

Not last night...last night he was the bxtch :)

Rampage is the kind who only needs one shot, and he fights that way, predictable. Rashad is not a boring fighter, he fights to his strengths. People keep saying Jackson trained fighters are boring, but he always comes up with game plans that are suited for his fighters to win. Rashad fought the way he needed to win, I don't begrudge him that.

Rampage should have been more aggresive and not let Rashad dictate the pace and location of the fight. Full props to Rashad for getting it done. Rampage fought the whole match trying to land only punches. If he wants to fight that kind of fight he should start boxing. otherwise train some kicks and takedown combos.

Huh? Total Bullsh*t my friend

He nearly kod Rashad' date=' stuffed a lot of his td attempts, is still a factor in the division with the power he has, has just came back from an extended lay off and most importantly...

I find him really funny even if it is repetitive[/quote']

Carrot top is funny too. Doesn't mean he can beat Rashad.

I agree with you he lost to the gameplan not to the fighter just like Thiago did before him

This is a ridiculous comment. How many guys do you see come in and execute a gameplan to a T like Jackson's guys so often do? It takes a certain fighter to stick to the gameplan. Furthermore, the fighter has to actually possess the tools to make a good gameplan.

Not last night...last night he was the bxtch :)

haha dude your the ***** your nothin but a hater i bet u never heard of a thing called ring rust huh many fighters lose cause of it i can think of 2 off the bat cote an rampage rampage is still a great fight an the ring rust just got to him its not the end of him he will be back an i bet if rashad get the belt which i really dont thnk he will shogun would most likely sub or tko him come on he got a sumo champ off of him so um yea i doubt he would get it but if he did i bet rampage would beat him then cause rampage would not be a victim of ring rust then like he was last night hes still a top dog in the div an dude your just a hater like for reall what did he do to u kill your dog sleep with your mom what cause u really dont like rampage

dude your just a hater like for reall what did he do to u kill your dog sleep with your mom what cause u really dont like rampage

I don't like any fighter who talks shxt incessantly and then can't back it up in the octagon....who I hate are those kind of fighters drooling half-wit whiny fans who can't accept the loss and feel the need to make endless gay excuses for it.

And you are going to spend the next 6 months saying how good Rashad is then cry that he didn't know how to defend or run away from Shogun's leg kicks. What is the difference?

I don't wine and cry and make excuses when fighters I support lose...you must have me confused for a BJ Penn or Rampage fan.

I don't wine and cry and make excuses when fighters I support lose...you must have me confused for a BJ Penn or Rampage fan.

"Prime Nog would of beat Velasquez and Mir easy". Can you remind me who said that please or do I need to use the search button?

"Prime Nog would of beat Velasquez and Mir easy". Can you remind me who said that please or do I need to use the search button?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'll admit I made two inaccurate predictions regarding those fights but I said no such thing afterward.

bonobo' date=' i think you honestly like rampage more than the rest of us, i mean, how many threads have you made about him today?

2r5g5js.jpg

That gifs means nothing Evans survived that and was back on top beating Rampage.

If there was 1 more round Rampage would of got KTFO or just quit and made up some dumb excuse.

i have no hate for Rashad, but this Bonobo character is a tool...u r so pumped for some ish you had absolutely nothing to do with...it's like you want credit for saying Rashad was gonna win...good job, ur just like the other 50% of MMA fans who picked Rashad...

663872-vault_boy_manip_super.jpg

Archived