Casual Fans and Meatheads

Fight_Club

The Casual fans can be good for the sport, but if there are too many of them it can be really frustrating. The annoying Boos anytime there is more than a 10 second break in action is really annoying. Also the abundance of people who complain about any fighter whose game plan involves the littlest bit of grappling annoys me as well. I am sure some of these people are just meatheads who have yet to discover that mma involves more than just striking, but it's really starting to get old. Get it over with and go back to boxing, or even better go watch WWE, I hear they hit each other with steel chairs and stuff.

I think it takes a while for new fans to appreciate ground game and point scoring.

they need to learn whats going on and how that one takedown could win the fight.

so maybe instead of bashing new fans for not knowing what there talking about, people should, for lack of a better expression, teach them.

if i was a new fan and mma fans told me how stupid i was for saying a fight is boring i wouldnt watch mma anymore. i would just think " screw this sport im watchin boxing"

sorry for this long winded post

I think it takes a while for new fans to appreciate ground game and point scoring.

they need to learn whats going on and how that one takedown could win the fight.

so maybe instead of bashing new fans for not knowing what there talking about' date=' people should, for lack of a better expression, teach them.

if i was a new fan and mma fans told me how stupid i was for saying a fight is boring i wouldnt watch mma anymore. i would just think " screw this sport im watchin boxing"

sorry for this long winded post[/quote']

Agreed there needs to be some educating of the newer fans, just wish they wouldn't disrespect the fighters so much. My anger is more towards those who know better, and still persist with the idiocracy.

People pay damn good money to go see fights live. By purchasing the ticket they have the right to boo! If I'm at a game and I see something I don't like for example the other team getting a first down or my team punting on 4th and inches I boo. It's my right as a ticket holder to boo something I don't like. So if the fans that dont like the grappling with no damage being done they have the right to boo. In fact they have more of a right to boo then you do to come on here and piss n moan about them booing.

Agreed there needs to be some educating of the newer fans' date=' just wish they wouldn't disrespect the fighters so much. My anger is more towards [b']those who know better, and still persist with the idiocracy.[/b]

thats a whole nother story man, dont see how it happens

People pay damn good money to go see fights live. By purchasing the ticket they have the right to boo! If I'm at a game and I see something I don't like for example the other team getting a first down or my team punting on 4th and inches I boo. It's my right as a ticket holder to boo something I don't like. So if the fans that dont like the grappling with no damage being done they have the right to boo. In fact they have more of a right to boo then you do to come on here and piss n moan about them booing.

Yes feel free to be an impacient **** all you like. Keep in mind your probably annoying those who want to watch a good fight and not hear you drunkass complain.

Yes feel free to be an impacient **** all you like. Keep in mind your probably annoying those who want to watch a good fight and not hear you drunkass complain.

Or they are booing with me. Either way it is my right as a ticket holder cheer boo or sit there quitely with my hand down my pants like you do during a GSP fight. Or wait no I can't do that last one it's illegally and would get me thrown out.

Or they are booing with me. Either way it is my right as a ticket holder cheer boo or sit there quitely with my hand down my pants like you do during a GSP fight. Or wait no I can't do that last one it's illegally and would get me thrown out.

Looks like you got a little excited!

Archived