Todd Duffee Reacts To His Knockout Loss

jebus00

Duffee should of finished Russow in the 1st when he had the chance. He could of finished him if he went for it but he let russow off the hook.

Russow will get owned if he keeps fighting the way he did last night. He got extremelly lucky. But thats MMA i guess.

I think next time Dufee should mix it up more. Stand up was phenominal but for what ever reason it wasn't working. He should have gone for dirty boxing in the clinch to drain the life out of Russow in the last round. It wouldn't have been flashy but it would have been a UD no doubt.

he just said in the interview that he didnt gas...

I don't care what he says he looked gassed in the third. Although I do think running out of gas can be a bit of a rookie mistake. He punched himself out in the first. He'll have a more balanced approach in the future.

hes been exposed.....he cant take a punch.....that punch didnt even have weight behind it, russow just threw his arm out and it hit him in the temple.....u put duffe in there vs a REAL striker its a wrap

he needs to work on his stamina/defense and never take a punch from a heavyweight with mild striking power/skills

He is at the low level of the division just like Russow. He got exposed for the pure hype he was. He only has so many fans beacuse he is big. And a lot of you think that size is everything. I guess that the new HW generation isnt that great after all. I dont think he was even hitting Russow that hard.

hes been exposed.....he cant take a punch.....that punch didnt even have weight behind it' date=' russow just threw his arm out and it hit him in the temple.....u put duffe in there vs a REAL striker its a wrap

he needs to work on his stamina/defense and never take a punch from a heavyweight with mild striking power/skills[/quote']

He took a heavy shot to the temple!What more can you say about that?You my freind would be layed out the same way as would many others.

He took a heavy shot to the temple!What more can you say about that?You my freind would be layed out the same way as would many others.

you my friend has never been hit in your life then, lol

that punch wasnt thrown with any weight....he just threw his arm out there like he was shadowboxing.....are u saying that ANYBODY on that night in the octagon wouldve been laid out by such a magnificent shot in that specific area?

he got hit....he got exposed.....he got laid out by a low level mma fighter who was CLEARLY out of shape and is not known for his ko power

duffey got exposed, get over it

poor chin how do you figure that???? he got hit on the temple not the chin with a clean shot from a HW would put anyone away..

********.....brock took a knee to the temple from mir.....cain velasquez took BOMBS from chek kongo.....i can sit here and mention more but bottom line they took the shots and proved they got a chin.....duffey can NOT take a shot from a REAL top level striker

he got hit in the temple by a blow that had the force and velocity of lazy shadow boxing, so according to your remark your saying that weak punch with no weight behind it couldve laid out EVERY heavyweight in the division?

Man it didn't take long for the haters to get here. The guy is 24 years old. His record is 6-1-0 he got knocked out with a hit to the temple after he was exhausted. Gee wizz

Hit to brain + lack of oxygen = KO

It could happen to anyone. He still holds the record for fastest KO in MMA history, and looked great up until the lapse. He's still very inexperienced which was clearly shown on Saturday. In no way was he exposed. That's like saying Little Nog was exposed by Brilz, or Big Nog was exposed by Velasquez. Every fighter has a bad night at some point.

He'll be back.

Archived