For all you jujistuers

Hendoh

ive watched alot of nogi and gi jujistu lately and its kind of hit me. it gets pretty ronchy sometimes. do jujistu guys wear cups or nothing at all. because i mean theres alot of unformfotable rubbing going on. i have thought about starting bjj but i mean...im not homophobic but another guys junk rubbing on me might be too much.

Always wear a cup.

One class they were teaching how to transition into armbars.

My partner wasn't wearing one.

I think you know what I mean.

LOL, this is hilarious when just rolling around with friends. one of my friends calls it the armbar HJ

Always wear a cup.

One class they were teaching how to transition into armbars.

My partner wasn't wearing one.

I think you know what I mean.

That is soooo dirty lol. ok so when people roll its always with a cup right, and in classes etc its all with a cup?

That is soooo dirty lol. ok so when people roll its always with a cup right' date=' and in classes etc its all with a cup?[/quote']

From my experience - yes.

Being one of the more advanced students (and a natural 145er) they used to match me up with guys who were about 200-220. I'm hoping nothing has changed since last August :confused:

You planning to start?

From my experience - yes.

Being one of the more advanced students (and a natural 145er) they used to match me up with guys who were about 200-220. I'm hoping nothing has changed since last August :confused:

You planning to start?

im a 145er too :) and yeah im planning to start sometime soon im just coming off knee surgery(meniscus). thanks for telling me that people use cups i never knew that but im sure as hell glad they do. this is usually every gyms policy right?

im a 145er too :) and yeah im planning to start sometime soon im just coming off knee surgery(meniscus). thanks for telling me that people use cups i never knew that but im sure as hell glad they do. this is usually every gyms policy right?

There's no real... rule.

It's just common sense lol

Archived