Machida vs Griffin

AllAboutForrest

ive been heating rumors that machida wants to fight forrest in spetember. im sure majority of people here will side with forrest.

but what do you think the outcome will be and what does that fighter need to do to win the fight.

forrest via SD

griffen is going to use leg kicks and takedowns to win the fight

i agree. machida is quick.

but forrest can leg kick machida. he leaves his front leg vunerable for the leg kick of griffin.

lol forrest gump will get killed by machida! leg kicks thats all he's got! he's a bar fighter anybody a fan of forrest is prob a redneck!

WTF i did not know i was a redneck lol i think forrest would have a good shot in this fight and yes i am machida yakuza

yes you might be a redneck if- you wear dale earnhardt t-shirts, drink Icehouse and root for forrest griffen!!!!

yes you might be a redneck if- you wear dale earnhardt t-shirts' date=' drink Icehouse and root for forrest griffen!!!![/quote']

how does rooting for forrest griffin make me a redneck lmao. so what if like fighters that are gonna put on a great show and fight their heart out.

like i said before machida is quick and has great striking.

rampage has great KO power and forrest neutralize that

Shogun great overall mma skills and forrest won

so never cnt forrest out

yes you might be a redneck if- you wear dale earnhardt t-shirts' date=' drink Icehouse and root for forrest griffen!!!![/quote']

Rednecks like knockouts....Machida's last fight ended in a knockout and Forrests didn't so I think you are wrong...

Anyways Machida has this in the bah but im rooting for Forrest anyway.

I?ll root for Forrest but I pick Machida to win a decision?speed and elusiveness win this one?still' date=' I wouldn?t mind seeing Forrest drive his shins into Machida?s quadriceps a few dozen times?[/quote']

Forrest and Machida going the distance? Man, you must have seen very little of Machida. I don't think it's going beyond 4th minute of first round...

Anyway I don't think Dana's willing to get them both in the octagon. I would not understand why a guy who's only lost once in the ufc is set up against a fighter in the end of his career...

Forrest is and will always be my favorite fighter (and I'm not a redneck, Im not even caucasion) but this would be a horrible match for Forrest I can see him being picked a part by Machida. Forrest's style is tailor made for Machida. Again, you never know Forrest has surprised us before but I would rather see Forrest vs Thiago that would be an exciting fight and makes the most sense right now or maybe a rematch with Rampage.

Archived