Rashad "we made them all believe we hated each other

Zombiain

To me it looked as though Evans was faking in the third prime time when he started laughing on the conference call i think Rampage generally hated him and Evans just reacted slightly at first but when he saw the hype building so fast and the $$$ going up he thought why not so he fed Page enough to get the hype record high and make jackson furious in the end Evans had the last laugh he made half a million almost and won against a legend even earning a title shot he knew exactly what he was doing the whole time he never disliked rampage lol watch their arguments look at the difference is voice tones, facial expressions and body positions jackson is generally pissed rashad is going along with it.

I think it's quite obvious that they do not hate each other and were just hyping the fight up. You only have to watch the two on the ultimate fighter program to see that there are smirks and smiles between the two when they square up to each other. I suspect they have been hyping the fight so much because of rampage being out so long, the hate angle was just an easy way of getting ppv buy's.

Archived