If Fedoe lost his gut then he could fight at middleweight... against Anderson Silva??

Decker84

war of the worlds was a good book' date=' and the origional movie was awesome, but the remake wasn't all the cool.[/quote']

Really? Personally, I liked the remake more than the original.

Also, did you read Brave New World by Aldous Huxley? Great read.

Well... Anderson Silva is a HUGE middleweight. He cuts to make LHW and cuts drastically to make MW. If he didn't cut any weight at all he'd probably be around 215, maybe 220 (if I remember correctly that's his walking around weight). He could easily fight Fedor at heavyweight, who has never been all that big for that division. Fedor fights at what - 230~240? Silva would only have to put maybe a little muscle on and he'd almost match Fedor for size. Keep in mind Silva is a few inches taller than Fedor as well.

As far as losing the pudge, I don't think Fedor is fat or has a gut. He may look that way compared to some of the musclebound guys in MMA, but if you compared him to most of the slobs in the audience he'd look like his was in top shape. Besides, physical appearances can be deceiving. Peoples bodies are different, and just because someone *looks* out of shape does not mean they are. Look at Roy Nelson. A lot of musclebound, low body fat dudes gas a heck of a lot faster than he does. Fedor has never been chiseled and he had no problem dominating the HW division during his tenure with PRIDE.

I think cutting weight would be detrimental to Fedor. Some guys just know how to throw around their extra weight. Look at Roy Nelson ffs... Fedor would also lose his speed advantage if he dropped down to fight LHW's and MW's like Shogun, Silva, etc.

The G.O.A.T. doesn't cut weight to fight guys. Anderson Silva just needs to keep eating those Big Macs so he can move up, leave the UFC, and give us the greatest mega fight of all time.

I think cutting weight would be detrimental to Fedor. Some guys just know how to throw around their extra weight. Look at Roy Nelson ffs... Fedor would also lose his speed advantage if he dropped down to fight LHW's and MW's like Shogun' date=' Silva, etc.

The G.O.A.T. doesn't cut weight to fight guys. Anderson Silva just needs to keep eating those Big Macs so he can move up, leave the UFC, and give us the greatest mega fight of all time.[/quote']

Silva doesnt eat big macs! Im sure you and your family have big mac night 4 times a week but pro fighters dont eat fast food! duh

prove it!!!!!!!! are you with him backstage?????/ didnt think so!

Maybe you are new to the sport...but a couple years ago...this was on TV...if you've got a decent memory and you actually research and follow the sport...instead of just going with the crowd...you'll learn this kind of stuff too.

I bet you're a HUGE Shogun fan right?

Skip to 5:25 in...and watch for like 20 seconds.

Cheers

-DR

Skip to 5:25 in...and watch for like 20 seconds.

Haha yup that's exactly where I remember it from. I thought it was 2 big macs but wasn't sure. Couldn't remember when exactly he ate them but I knew it was after training camp but before the fight so right after weigh-ins definately makes sense.

DarkReflection is a forum member I actually respect. There aren't many...

For the last time... Fedor is not going to cut weight. Just make it a heavyweight or catch weight fight so Silva can show up weighing whatever he wants. That is the simplest way.

True. Silva weighs 215 either way so it isn't that much of a diffrence.

I raised this issue before in a "Flabor could win a UFC title" thread.

Of course he couldn't win at heavyweight because Lesnar or Carwin or Cain, or JDS would beat the crap out of him.. Lesnar may put him on soft food for life.

So,my theory was Flabor should just lose his "jiggly fat" (as Joe Rogan described it) and fight at light heavyweight, which is actually more his true weight division based on his size.

But, other people pointed out he probably couldn't beat sever of the LHWs in the UFC, so he'd actually have to do some real weight cutting and get down to 185. With all his jiggly fat, it's possible. He's only about 225 with jiggly fat, around 200 "normal", so 185 is not out of the question for Flabor.

The only problem is, as much as we would all like to see Anderson Silva get a lesson in the cage, the truth is he would pick Flabor apart. Silva is wayyy to fast for Flabor who would also be at the disadvantage of fighting well below is walking around weight for the first time.

Therefore, the conclusion is Flabor shouldn't bother to try and lose weight because he couldn't win any belt in the UFC anyway.

He should just stick to his current strategy of staying a jiggly fat load while ducking real competition in SF.

I raised this issue before in a "Flabor could win a UFC title" thread.

Of course he couldn't win at heavyweight because Lesnar or Carwin or Cain' date=' or JDS would beat the crap out of him.. Lesnar may put him on soft food for life.

So,my theory was Flabor should just lose his "jiggly fat" (as Joe Rogan described it) and fight at light heavyweight, which is actually more his true weight division based on his size.

But, other people pointed out he probably couldn't beat sever of the LHWs in the UFC, so he'd actually have to do some real weight cutting and get down to 185. With all his jiggly fat, it's possible. He's only about 225 with jiggly fat, around 200 "normal", so 185 is not out of the question for Flabor.

The only problem is, as much as we would all like to see Anderson Silva get a lesson in the cage, the truth is he would pick Flabor apart. Silva is wayyy to fast for Flabor who would also be at the disadvantage of fighting well below is walking around weight for the first time.

Therefore, the conclusion is Flabor shouldn't bother to try and lose weight because he couldn't win any belt in the UFC anyway.

He should just stick to his current strategy of staying a jiggly fat load while ducking real competition in SF.[/quote']

you were born a ****nose & you will die a ****nose >

mr-big-nose.jpg

... ****-lickin' to you nancy > ass_licker.gif

You know you're going off the deep end don't you dude? That post was about Kentucky Fried Chicken, and you go all vulgar on it.

You really seem to be sinking deeper and deeper into a funk, your posts are getting more and more angry.

Perhaps it's time for you to take a break?

Get some perspective?

I don't care what you post to me, I really don't. But these forums are supposedly viewed by kids, so why don't we let Brewster keep tabs on you so you don't turn these forums into something the UFC decides does not promote the image they want... so they close them down.

Or they start taking away posting functions like being able to post pictures and gifs.

Seen it happen before.

And it would really suck if you blew this for everyone because you're losin' your ability to respect that this is not your private playpen.

It's a company's window to the world, and the posts they allow is a reflection on them, and they care how they look to the public!

And that's all I have to say about that.

You know you're going off the deep end don't you dude? That post was about Kentucky Fried Chicken' date=' and you go all vulgar on it.

You really seem to be sinking deeper and deeper into a funk, your posts are getting more and more angry.

Perhaps it's time for you to take a break?

Get some perspective?

I don't care what you post to me, I really don't. But these forums are supposedly viewed by kids, so why don't we let Brewster keep tabs on you so you don't turn these forums into something the UFC decides does not promote the image they want... so they close them down.

Or they start taking away posting functions like being able to post pictures and gifs.

Seen it happen before.

And it would really suck if you blew this for everyone because you're losin' your ability to respect that this is not your private playpen.

It's a company's window to the world, and the posts they allow is a reflection on them, and they care how they look to the public!

And that's all I have to say about that.[/quote']

you are a cowardly slimey little rat-bastard & I could give 2 craps what you do ...

... keep posting that factless-derogatory bs & I will be there to expose your punk-****

Archived