Ban Spammers!!

JayStad

This is my attempt to start a movement. None of the spammer posts are even slightly relevant..therefore the mods should just ban every single one that posts a stupid spam buy my chitty chit thread. That way they will either give up or we will simply run out of possible user names and it will be left to us to populate the forum. Either way..problem solved.

signed--JayStad

This is my attempt to start a movement. None of the spammer posts are even slightly relevant..therefore the mods should just ban every single one that posts a stupid spam buy my chitty chit thread. That way they will either give up or we will simply run out of possible user names and it will be left to us to populate the forum. Either way..problem solved.

signed--JayStad

and is this related to UFC???

signed--JayStad

Get rid of that croup on your sig im not gay

yes u are sir.

+1

my sig has nothing to do with sexual orientation..you brought that up..therefore your obviously insecure about your sexuallity..so that explains what brought YOU to mma and why your such a big Kos fan..

Spammers are in fact banned on site. They continue to make new accounts. One of the identities just adds a number. Started at 01, the last one I banned was 79.

The higher ups at Zuffa and SparkArt are working to try and fix this. In the meantime, there is a button at the top of each post that says "report post". Click that and every mod and admin gets an email. I know I get 15 - 20 a day. We do try to take care of it quickly, and thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Spammers are in fact banned on site. They continue to make new accounts. One of the identities just adds a number. Started at 01' date=' the last one I banned was 79.

The higher ups at Zuffa and SparkArt are working to try and fix this. In the meantime, there is a button at the top of each post that says "report post". Click that and every mod and admin gets an email. I know I get 15 - 20 a day. We do try to take care of it quickly, and thanks for your patience and cooperation.[/quote']

that doesnt bother you guys when somebody uses the 'report this' option? i thought at one point it was becoming a big headache, so some of the mods started requesting PM's instead.

you can't be everywhere at once i guess. I havent seen too much of the spammers lately. Either the guy has finally found a real job, or you guys are really on the ball.

I kind of feel bad for the guy. I mean with all the time and effort he has wasted on these forums, the least somebody could do for the fella is maybe order that $32 sandal or something, and maybe he will go away. Nahh wait, who am I kidding?

Archived