Noobs

NightHawk69

I think Rashad mispoke. When he told Rampage that he bought him a snuggie for when he knocks him out. I think what he meant to say is "I'm going to be a human snuggie so I don't get knocked out." Yeah that had to be it.

Yes what an idiot. He should of stood flat-footed in the centre of the ring and traded shots with Rampage. SARCASM!!!!!!

Yes what an idiot. He should of stood flat-footed in the centre of the ring and traded shots with Rampage. SARCASM!!!!!!

No he shouldn't have. But he also shouldn't have proclaimed how he was going to beat Rampage at his own game and talk about how he was gonna knock him out over n over again for the last year. Rashad didn't beat Rampage, won the fight. He didn't make him "Quit" either.

No he shouldn't have. But he also shouldn't have proclaimed how he was going to beat Rampage at his own game and talk about how he was gonna knock him out over n over again for the last year. Rashad didn't beat Rampage' date=' won the fight. He didn't make him "Quit" either.[/quote']

Yes because fighters always do what they say they are going to do in their pre-fight interviews. Rashad won get over it.

Yes because fighters always do what they say they are going to do in their pre-fight interviews. Rashad won get over it.

I have no problem with Evans winning. I've actually liked him since TUF. I just disagree with how he kept going on n on about *** he's gonna knock him out but barely made an effort to. Do I still like Rashad yes. Will I root for him against Shogun? Yes. As a fan do I have the right to get mad when one of my favorite fighters lets me down **** YES!

Archived