what will mma be like in 4 years

beanheadUFC15

Im noticing all weight classes minus the heavy weights. Are starting to thrive on wrestlers scoring points for the win.

Their intension is go in there take their oppenment down lay on top of them and"broke back moutain them" to get the win what ever happend to ground and pound.

The way people copyd Royce Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at the start. I think everyone will be learning the point game from wrestlers in 4 years and to get a submission or knockout will be rare.

This is just what im thinking, maybe you think something differnt.

My favorite thing about mma is submissions i just think making someone tap is better than k.o. as its like breaking someone will before you think i want stand up wars. i just want fighters to go in there to finish not try point each other out.

It will continue to evolve. I am thinking that KOs will still be around. People see the notable improvements of the ground fighters but they forget that the technical striking in MMA today is complete garbage compared to what it could be, too, and so it will evolve as well. Grapplers will be able to stop more submissions but even better grapplers will come into the game and find even more ways to get the submissions anyways. It will never be a sport that has no finishes.

as the weight classes get smaller' date=' midgets could actually compete a high level. Imagine a 115 or 105 division, these guys would kill everyone. midgets are strong and can wrestle.[/quote']

There is a 115 division, although it isn't necessarily recognized.

Rambaa "M-16" Somdet for example is the king of that division, but he has a pretty bad record at 125 lbs which seems to be the only one recognized. He's 5'2, so I doubt they would let midgets fight him.

Archived