Zeitgeist: Bank System

Ren666

Recently, I've seen this movie Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist: Addendum. These movies contain interesting theories about things such as Religion, 9/11, and other interesting topics.

Anyway, what I found most interesting is the part on the United States bank system. It pretty much says that the our bank system is a fail. The national reserve is the federal bank so when new money needs to be printed, the money is generated out of thin air. Now this money will be given out to businesses and people who need loans. Followin me so far?

So the money that is giving out to the american people as loans comes with an interest % right. So let's just say that all the money in circulation in the U.S is 1 million dollars. Since there is a 10% interest, then the banks are owed an amount of 1,100,000 dollars. That is 100 thousand dollars more than the original amount.

So the question is... how can all the debt be paid back if there is only 1,000,000 dollars in circulation? There is 100,000 dollars that does not exist that needs to be paid off. The bank system is a failure because some people will not be able to pay off their debt. This system is designed to make people a slave to money.

In time, the American dollar will be so de-valued that our country could fall apart. This is what I understood about it atleast.

Thoughts?

oh and just a interesting fact that i found out too is that only around 3% of the United states money exist and the other 97% is in computers

Yup, it's the same in plenty of countries, namely the UK and Japan. I'm a Brit and over the next few years I believe I'm at serious risk of my British pound collapsing and so my money being completely worthless. As Voltaire once said - 'If basic economic principles are ignored, then paper money returns to its intrinsic value, zero'. And that is exactly what is happening to debt laden economies like the US, UK and Japan. You're best off just putting all your paper money into commodities like metals or vintage wine as you know you're likely to have most of it's true value left after a number of years.

The economic portion of Zeitgeist, based on my own independent research, is pretty much bang on. It pretty accurately describes the process of private banking and the fed, where they came from, and how they control the system. This information is not new, and is readily known by economists and historians.

infowars.com is the place to be if you are into this stuff.

Good old A Jones.....a little bonkers for my liking, but at least those guys are working to uncover certain truths. I think they take things a little far (in their claims), which works to discredit themselves. If they were a little more calm, and worked intelligently at uncovering information, more people would listen.

Take David Icke for example. The guy is a smart dude no doubt. Then he starts talking about lizard people ruling the earth, and anything he said gets thrown out the door....

Entertaining, and interesting nonetheless.

This debt cannot be sustained indefinitely. The govt's irresponsibility in not taking the temporary bitter pill of allowing the economy to naturally correct itself, or paying down debt, instead borrowing to forestall the inevitable tells me when it does collapse, it will collapse hard.

I've thought about investing in China, whether currency, or other instruments, because it is currently purposely kept undervalued and they don't have much debt, if at all. The concern I have is how much their economy is tied into the US.

Good old A Jones.....a little bonkers for my liking' date=' but at least those guys are working to uncover certain truths. I think they take things a little far (in their claims), which works to discredit themselves. If they were a little more calm, and worked intelligently at uncovering information, more people would listen.

Take David Icke for example. The guy is a smart dude no doubt. Then he starts talking about lizard people ruling the earth, and anything he said gets thrown out the door....

Entertaining, and interesting nonetheless.[/quote']

Ya, I agree with the them being pretty kooky but they are what they are because they are actually right about things. It would drive nearly anyone a little crazy. I think they are both very necessary. The thing is, people that discredit for them for being crazy only make them bigger because people like to check things out for themselves. Jones, especially, has a lot of credibility. He not only says 9/11 was an inside job but he said several months before it happened that he was worried they would have a false flag attack and blame it on Bin Laden and then attack Afghanistan. he called it before it happened. That gets him some cred with me, anyways. But ya, he is a little excitable, and his show is very entertaining because he's a character but it hurts his cred with some people. Looking into what he says though, I mean he sometimes take an extreme view, or rather almost always takes an extreme view however he uses great sources and can really back up his claims quite well. He just reads more into certain things than he maybe should but I like it because he covers it so broadly.

This debt cannot be sustained indefinitely. The govt's irresponsibility in not taking the temporary bitter pill of allowing the economy to naturally correct itself' date=' or paying down debt, instead borrowing to forestall the inevitable tells me when it does collapse, it will collapse hard.

I've thought about investing in China, whether currency, or other instruments, because it is currently purposely kept undervalued and they don't have much debt, if at all. The concern I have is how much their economy is tied into the US.[/quote']

Don't. they aren't too far from going under, themselves, and they are so heavily tied to the USA economy that if it goes under it will drag them down as well.

If all of our money ends up being useless prepare for anarchy to ensue....Should be fun ladies and gentlemen!

The intelligence community has been running all of the anarchy movements for years. They'll only attack to bring the peaceful protests down so the bastards can keep screwing us over.

The intelligence community has been running all of the anarchy movements for years. They'll only attack to bring the peaceful protests down so the bastards can keep screwing us over.

I would be the sit and wait anarchist...Lock myself up in my home with a **** ton of ramen noodles and jameson with my s&w .357mag..AR-15...and Benelli side by side

I would be the sit and wait anarchist...Lock myself up in my home with a **** ton of ramen noodles and jameson with my s&w .357mag..AR-15...and Benelli side by side

ya, I agree with this. the "real" anarchists aren't in a group anyways. It's pretty establishment to be in a group pretending to be anti-establishment.

Absolutley!....True anarchy is every man for himself

That's right. I plan on banging a lot of hotties when it goes down too under the guise of protecting them and then sneaking out, leaving them unsafe, in the middle of the night after I get some. I have no raping inclinations but I have nothing against attaining a$$ under false pretenses or absolute lies and manipulation.

That's right. I plan on banging a lot of hotties when it goes down too under the guise of protecting them and then sneaking out' date=' leaving them unsafe, in the middle of the night after I get some. I have no raping inclinations but I have nothing against attaining a$$ under false pretenses or absolute lies and manipulation.[/quote']

Getting **** under false pretenses and manipulation is something man has been doing since the stone age!......Nothing wrong with that.

Getting **** under false pretenses and manipulation is something man has been doing since the stone age!......Nothing wrong with that.

that's right. I don't know if i believe in God but the best argument for his existence is making men ugly but smart enough to manipulate women but women good looking yet dumb enough to be manipulated by us.

that's right. I don't know if i believe in God but the best argument for his existence is making men ugly but smart enough to manipulate women but women good looking yet dumb enough to be manipulated by us.

You know something, I thought you were a ****ing idiot yesterday when you said you werent sold on Anderson being a great fighter and that "Jacare" could beat him.....But after reading what you just wrote i realize it was just a lapse in judgement.

You know something' date=' I thought you were a ****ing idiot yesterday when you said you werent sold on Anderson being a great fighter and that "Jacare" could beat him.....But after reading what you just wrote i realize it was just a lapse in judgement.[/quote']

hahaha. I think he "could" not "would". but ya, I am an Anderson hater, even though I respect him as a talent I always find ways to put him down because I really can't stand his attitude. he is great though, but I'll always cheer against him. Jacare is a great wrestler and he's also a bb in judo and arguably the best bjj guy in the division so it's not totally outside of reality to think he could submit anyone.

hahaha. I think he "could" not "would". but ya' date=' I am an Anderson hater, even though I respect him as a talent I always find ways to put him down because I really can't stand his attitude. he is great though, but I'll always cheer against him. Jacare is a great wrestler and he's also a bb in judo and arguably the best bjj guy in the division so it's not totally outside of reality to think he could submit anyone.[/quote']

See, im the exact opposite.....Ive been hanging from the guys nuts since his Pride and Cage Rage days

You know something' date=' I thought you were a ****ing idiot yesterday when you said you werent sold on Anderson being a great fighter and that "Jacare" could beat him.....But after reading what you just wrote i realize it was just a lapse in judgement.[/quote']

Oh dear - you have found a partner in crime! :)

Recently' date=' I've seen this movie Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist: Addendum. These movies contain interesting theories about things such as Religion, 9/11, and other interesting topics.

Anyway, what I found most interesting is the part on the United States bank system. It pretty much says that the our bank system is a fail. The national reserve is the federal bank so when new money needs to be printed, the money is generated out of thin air. Now this money will be given out to businesses and people who need loans. Followin me so far?

So the money that is giving out to the american people as loans comes with an interest % right. So let's just say that all the money in circulation in the U.S is 1 million dollars. Since there is a 10% interest, then the banks are owed an amount of 1,100,000 dollars. That is 100 thousand dollars more than the original amount.

So the question is... how can all the debt be paid back if there is only 1,000,000 dollars in circulation? There is 100,000 dollars that does not exist that needs to be paid off. The bank system is a failure because some people will not be able to pay off their debt. This system is designed to make people a slave to money.

[b']In time, the American dollar will be so de-valued that our country could fall apart[/b]. This is what I understood about it atleast.

Thoughts?

oh and just a interesting fact that i found out too is that only around 3% of the United states money exist and the other 97% is in computers

This is already happening, the US dollar is more devalued than the US dollar 70 years ago. Since then the US dollar drops 1% every year, so far it has dropped 97% since the invention of the Federal Reserve. Our dollar is worth only $.03 now compared to that of the time in World War 2 even during the depression.

This is already happening' date=' the US dollar is more devalued than the US dollar 70 years ago. Since then the US dollar drops 1% every year, so far it has dropped 97% since the invention of the Federal Reserve. Our dollar is worth only $.03 now compared to that of the time in World War 2 even during the depression.[/quote']

yup, buy gold, it's your only hope.

That's right. I plan on banging a lot of hotties when it goes down too under the guise of protecting them and then sneaking out' date=' leaving them unsafe, in the middle of the night after I get some. I have no raping inclinations but[b'] I have nothing against attaining a$$ under false pretenses [/b]or absolute lies and manipulation.

This is the funniest, yet truest comment Ive heard D_V.

Recently' date=' I've seen this movie Zeitgeist and Zeitgeist: Addendum. These movies contain interesting theories about things such as Religion, 9/11, and other interesting topics.

In time, the American dollar will be so de-valued that our country could fall apart. This is what I understood about it atleast.

Thoughts?

oh and just a interesting fact that i found out too is that only around 3% of the United states money exist and the other 97% is in computers[/quote']

Sovereign debt is bought and sold and never paid out.

Probably the funniest part of the whole debt situtation is tha America - even in light if our massive debt - is still triple A rated.

It makes you wonder what level of debt we would need to carry before we got down graded.

Archived