Mike Russow vs. Roy Nelson

dr806

This fight needs to happen....i know roy is fighting JDS but i can see the ufc putting this fight together eventually....we need to see sum REAL heavyweights throw down.....who do yall think would win???

NO... just NO Roy would kill this guy. How do you go from TUF winner to Awesome KO to JDS to Mike Russow?

if JDS man handles roy nelson (which i know he will) i think the UFC will put him up against lesser competition and if russow beats a decent HW I see the UFC putting this fight together.....maybe as a fight for fight night or UFC on versus.....its possible

Russow got manhandled and pulled off one of the most unbelieveable comebacks ever. hell that wasnt even a comeback. that was just being able to hang into the fight long enough to luck out with the hail mary punch

neither fighter impressed me very much. russow got his **** handed to him while todd's train of cardio ran out of steam half way through the fight. that was a terrible performance on behalf of both fighters. i dont think russow would ever hold his own against any of the top 10 in the division. roy nelson would eat him for breakfast

but kudos to russow for hanging in there and pulling off a rocky balboa style upset

neither fighter looked that good to me. stick roy nelson against either of those fighters and i assure you he would go kung-fu panda on their ****. Hell Roy would probably even knock them both out of the national hot dog eating contest, and probably move on to the finals, only to lose to the multiple-time defending skinny asian dude

Archived