blackhouse?

xImportantThreadsx

kind of but not really. They have never developed a fighter, they just poach them once they are already developed. They don't even all train together anyways. Machida hardly ever trains with the Noguerias, for instance, and although king mo trained there recently, he isn't really there, he also trained with rashad for the rampage fight and at AKA to start his career and all over hell. Guys just kind of train all over. I think Aldo still trains with nova unioa as well, too. I'm pretty sure him and Ronys Torres still train there.

black house has the best fighters in mma

What? ..

GSP, Marquardt, Jardine, Evans, Carwin, Cerrone, Stevenson, Guillard, Florian, Jones, Garcia, Huerta, Condit, Riley, Guida ..

vs.

Silva, Machida, Dos Santos, Nogueira(s), Aldo, Filho, Leites, Rizzo, Munoz.

Sure they may have talented fighters, but Jackson MMA has equally talented fighters, in a much larger quantity.

What? ..

GSP' date=' Marquardt, Jardine, Evans, Carwin, Cerrone, Stevenson, Guillard, Florian, Jones, Garcia, Huerta, Condit, Riley, Guida ..

vs.

Silva, Machida, Dos Santos, Nogueira(s), Aldo, Filho, Leites, Rizzo, Munoz.

Sure they may have talented fighters, but Jackson MMA has equally talented fighters, in a much larger quantity.[/quote']

Let's count the number of championships that each camp's fighter has.

the problem is that even Jacksons are split gyms. they have guys that mostly train in denver, guys in albuquerque and guys in montreal, and only the top guys go to all or even more than one of those gyms, regularly. And florian is part of zihabi, not jackson's, although GSP is both, Florian actually isn't. He trains with zihabi, exclusively. The whole thing is a weird dynamic.

the problem is that even Jacksons are split gyms. they have guys that mostly train in denver' date=' guys in albuquerque and guys in montreal, and only the top guys go to all or even more than one of those gyms, regularly. And florian is part of zihabi, not jackson's, although GSP is both, Florian actually isn't. He trains with zihabi, exclusively. The whole thing is a weird dynamic.[/quote']

Yeah, I agree. The different facilities of Jackson MMA is REALLY confusing.

@ Shady_Champ .. you're clearly an Anderson Silva fan, and I'm a GSP fan so we both have biased opinions in the conversation of best overall fighter.

Archived