rampage vs lil nog

bigntasty714

I'd like to see this fight. We should get a true gauge of where these guys stand in the division. Would be good to see how Rogerio bounces back after a lackluster performance and how Rampage fairs after shaking off the ring rust.

I'd pick Little Nog.

I'd be rooting for Rampage, but I'm thinking Nogueria would win.

EDIT: I forgot to say why. Anyway, I think that the fight with Evans proves that Rampage cannot stand with a really technical striker, or even a striker who's faster than him. And I'm pretty sure Nogueria is both. I'd like to see Evans vs. Nogueria, it'd be good seeing Evans beat the h*** out of Nogueria :D.

I really like the idea of this fight. I honestly don't know who would win it. I was unimpressed with Rampage, and either Brilz was severely underestimated by Lil Nog or he is alot better fighter then everyone thought or thinks he is. This fight should happen and it should show us if Lil Nog is ready to step into the title picture. If he loses then he should Fight Bader or Jones and build himself up. If Rampage wins he needs to fight Machida.

I see Lil Nog winning by decision, to be honest with you I don't think Rampage will be able to KO him because hes very technical, and after the rashad fight, it was proven that Rampage doesnt fight at his best against technical fighters.

Lil Nog did not have a bad performance because of anything he did or did not do, Brilz used his wrestling and BJJ to wear Nog's arms out and tire him - thus taking the power and speed out of his arms. Great gameplan and execution from Brilz, rather than bad performance by Nog.

Lil Nog did not have a bad performance because of anything he did or did not do' date=' Brilz used his wrestling and BJJ to wear Nog's arms out and tire him - thus taking the power and speed out of his arms. Great gameplan and execution from Brilz, rather than bad performance by Nog.[/quote']

Agreed 100%

Its dumb how a lot of ppl are saying how Lil Nog sucked etc etc when it really was just Brilz wearing down Nog preventing Nog from getting a tko and/or sub

Rampage by ko

I think Rashad is one of the only people to take Rampage down so I don't think Nog could.

that being said Rampage had superior stand-up and lil Nog showed in his last fight he could be rocked.

what part of the fight? i didn't even see him dazed against brillz.

he probably means at the end of the 2nd round when Brilz landed some big shots' date=' i for one dont think Lil Nog was dazed because he tends to wobble his head around a lot for no reason lol[/quote']

both nogs do that for some reason, lol.

prolly from takin' so many hits to the head.

Archived