UFC 120 in london 02

stephenlee1

While not officially announced by the organisation, it is expected to take place on October 16, 2010, at the O2 Arena in London, England. According to Lyoto Machida's Facebook page, he may be fighting Forrest Griffin in the main event at UFC 119 or 120.

I think we may get a title fight UK fans, in the form of Shogun vs Evans, the reason i think that is because they both out of there last fights with no injurys and all the cards are pretty much done up untill UFC 118 we could be in for a monster card.

Shogun vs Evans

Griffin vs Machida

either one of thos id be well happy with as a main event, with some luck that could be the main event and the co main event.

P.S

Im going to going to the next UFC in the UK regardless of whos on the card, if any one has been the see a UFC event in the 02 what are the best seats to go for and how long before the event will the tickets be on sale?

As much as i would love to see a main card like that, im afraid it just aint gonna happen...

The rumour-mill thus far and the noises from Dana is that the card itself will feature at least 3 brits in the form of Bisping, Hardy, Pearson - McSweeney & Hathaway are possibles also. At least one of these guys will form part of a co-main event, i really hope not both fights though as a big fight between two non-brits is what we would all want to see i think...

Unfortunately Dana seems to believe that to sell tickets in the UK he needs to fill the card with brit fighters, but the truth is we dont actually care as long as we get to see some of the cream of the UFC and maybe a legend thrown in too - eg Couture, Liddel. A big name is all they need to hype the event and sell-out, not an all-brit card.

Lets hope the event is not used to rush Bisping into a title fight also, he is good but not ready yet.

Dont forget weve got the Fan Expo aswell I believe' date=' something big must be planned if we are getting an expo.

Would like to see Hardy vs the loser of Fitch/Alves also[/quote']

Hardy has said in an interview he wants to fight in the next uk event, i read he was going to fight Dustin Hazlett, but dustin has pulled out coz hes getting married around the time, tha would be a gr8 fight between hardy and the winner of fitch vs alves, either one of thos guys will make a good fight with hardy. The card could be the best we have had in the UK

Shogun vs Evans

Machida vs Griffin

Hardy vs Alves/Fitch

Hathaway vs Dong Hyun Kim

Bisping vs Maia maybe the UFC could put these fights on for us u know we are going to get Bisping and Hathaway on the card what u think of thos match ups for them?

As much as i would love to see a main card like that' date=' im afraid it just aint gonna happen...

The rumour-mill thus far and the noises from Dana is that the card itself will feature at least 3 brits in the form of Bisping, Hardy, Pearson - McSweeney & Hathaway are possibles also. At least one of these guys will form part of a co-main event, i really hope not both fights though as a big fight between two non-brits is what we would all want to see i think...

Unfortunately Dana seems to believe that to sell tickets in the UK he needs to fill the card with brit fighters, but the truth is we dont actually care as long as we get to see some of the cream of the UFC and maybe a legend thrown in too - eg Couture, Liddel. A big name is all they need to hype the event and sell-out, not an all-brit card.

Lets hope the event is not used to rush Bisping into a title fight also, he is good but not ready yet.[/quote']

i Hope ur wrong lol i really think we are going to get a title fight we are well over due one, the dates look good for Shogun vs Evans *cross fingers* it could happen, we aint had a title fight in the uk since Rampage vs Henderson back at UFC 75 by the time they are in theuk it would of been 3years and 1 month since we seen sme UFC gold on the line

How would I go about getting these tickets?

ticketmaster, tickets go on sale about 2 months before the event

No chance of a LHW title fight on this card, it'll be shown free on Spike TV, so it'll just be full of Brits again. The UFC recently signed 4 or 5 Brits (3 from Wolfslair) so they'll feature on the card. Look out for Paul Sass though.

Id like to See Hardy vs Paulo Thiago

ticketmaster' date=' tickets go on sale about 2 months before the event

No chance of a LHW title fight on this card, it'll be shown free on Spike TV, so it'll just be full of Brits again. The UFC recently signed 4 or 5 Brits (3 from Wolfslair) so they'll feature on the card. Look out for Paul Sass though.

Id like to See Hardy vs Paulo Thiago[/quote']

we could have a title fight dont kill the dream mate lol and they could be planning a big card for free to make up for ufc 112, i did reaq some where that dana has got a card in the works to make it to the fans for that. I know this is only ifs and buts but i dont kno why i really think we are going to get a good card coz of silva, dana can kill 2 birds with one stone they can give a title fight on a card for free and bring a title to the uk.

apparently dan hardy will be fighting mike pierce on this card

tom blackledge, curt warburton and rob broughton are guaranteed to be on the card cause they all recently got signed and this would be the perfect debut (it just makes sense)

plus hathaway, bisping and pearson all seem to be lined up with their recent fights so...

...consider my ticket bought

x

While not officially announced by the organisation' date=' it is expected to take place on October 16, 2010, at the O2 Arena in London, England. According to Lyoto Machida's Facebook page, he may be fighting Forrest Griffin in the main event at UFC 119 or 120.

I think we may get a title fight UK fans, in the form of Shogun vs Evans, the reason i think that is because they both out of there last fights with no injurys and all the cards are pretty much done up untill UFC 118 we could be in for a monster card.

Shogun vs Evans

Griffin vs Machida

either one of thos id be well happy with as a main event, with some luck that could be the main event and the co main event.

P.S

Im going to going to the next UFC in the UK regardless of whos on the card, if any one has been the see a UFC event in the 02 what are the best seats to go for and how long before the event will the tickets be on sale?[/quote']

you'll probably see Evans vs. Shogun as well as a fan expo maybe? as well as Griffin vs. Machida or Rampage vs. Machida, if it's griffin vs Machida and Machida wins he'll fight Evans in an epic rematch as well as Griffin fighting Shogun in another rematch

While not officially announced by the organisation' date=' it is expected to take place on October 16, 2010, at the O2 Arena in London, England. According to Lyoto Machida's Facebook page, he may be fighting Forrest Griffin in the main event at UFC 119 or 120.

Shogun vs Evans

Griffin vs Machida

P.S

Im going to going to the next UFC in the UK regardless of whos on the card, if any one has been the see a UFC event in the 02 what are the best seats to go for and how long before the event will the tickets be on sale?[/quote']

Paul"Semtex"Daley future UFC WW champion X dont see that 1 happening

P.S

Im going to going to the next UFC in the UK regardless of whos on the card' date=' if any one has been the see a UFC event in the 02 what are the best seats to go for and how long before the event will the tickets be on sale?[/quote']

I will defo be going to this one.

As far as the best seats, I always sit up the top in the cheap ones. I will try and get top tier / front row as I think unless you pay a lot more for tickets (i.e. on the flat floor within the first 25 rows) this is the best view. Last event I think they were ?45 a ticket.

I don't care who the main event is as long as it is a good fight. The O2 UFC experience is a great one, especially when a UK fighter is on.

I will defo be going to this one.

As far as the best seats' date=' I always sit up the top in the cheap ones. I will try and get top tier / front row as I think unless you pay a lot more for tickets (i.e. on the flat floor within the first 25 rows) this is the best view. Last event I think they were ?45 a ticket.

I don't care who the main event is as long as it is a good fight. The O2 UFC experience is a great one, especially when a UK fighter is on.[/quote']

i cant wait ive been saying for years now when they come bk to the uk ill be there, but i never have this year im going no matter what lol

Shogun vs Evans

Machida vs Griffin

Hardy vs Alves/Fitch

Hathaway vs Dong Hyun Kim

Bisping vs Maia maybe the UFC could put these fights on for us u know we are going to get Bisping and Hathaway on the card what u think of thos match ups for them?

Mannnnn thats a card. ino it prob won t b that but.............................

i live in birmingham

Im gna try sooo bad to get tickets for this

ufc is hardly in uk

BTW how much are tickets.. ish

Archived