Whats your drink of choice?

Jonnydingo

hillbilly mouthwash .... white lightning

Indeed' date=' and with one boat ride I make 5 grand and feed them full of it. :P

[img']http://thegreatdepression.co.uk/wp-content/img/alcapone.jpg[/img]

My grandfather worked with him during prohibition when Al came up here to Point May Newfoundland to do business. There was a fortune to be made then and there still is now. Only problem nowadays is the cops and rats, it gets harder to make trips.

Indeed' date=' and with one boat ride I make 5 grand and feed them full of it.

[img']http://thegreatdepression.co.uk/wp-content/img/alcapone.jpg[/img]66b59878-5207-43e9-8745-d5e5b0959809.jpg

My grandfather worked with him during prohibition when Al came up here to Point May Newfoundland to do business. There was a fortune to be made then and there still is now. Only problem nowadays is the cops and rats, it gets harder to make trips.

from NY, have a small rancho in McNairy County ... livin' in the Philippines where its all about >

tanduay_5yr_rum004_small.jpgkrocodile-grill-red-horse-beer.JPG

My favourite is bulmers cider.

But i also like budwiser' date='guiness,coors light and just about any shot that has ever been invented.

Not a big fan of vodka although i still drink gallons of it every weekend.[/quote']

bulmers cider? lol dont get no more gay than that!! and you dont drink gallons of vodka dont lie to

Water.

That is the only liquid fighters should touch.

LoL. No fruit juices? No milk? No protein shakes? Nothing but water sounds like depression in a bottle. Seriously Cagerattler THINK before you post!

(occasional alcohol consumption is good for the heart, ever heard of the benefits of antioxidants in red wine?)

Gin and tonic with a twist of lime. I mostly drink beer though, but I'm down for pretty much any alcoholic beverage, except Jager bombs. I had so many one night it felt like there was a hole in my stomach and I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. I'm not down for energy drinks in my booze.

Gin and tonic with a twist of lime. I mostly drink beer though' date=' but I'm down for pretty much any alcoholic beverage, except Jager bombs. I had so many one night it felt like there was a hole in my stomach and I thought I was gonna have a heart attack. I'm not down for energy drinks in my booze.[/quote']

I know what you mean, booze and energy drinks don't mix. I find when I mix stimulants with depressants bad things happen to people lol

LoL. No fruit juices? No milk? No protein shakes? Nothing but water sounds like depression in a bottle. Seriously Cagerattler THINK before you post!

(occasional alcohol consumption is good for the heart' date=' ever heard of the benefits of antioxidants in red wine?)[/quote']

Fruit juices? Nope.

Protein shakes - as long as they're made from water.

Milk? Maybe if you;'re a 4 year old.

Old time fighters like Ali would go so far as to drink tea during trsining - but I won;t even allow that.

If you aren;t eating and drinking chit you don;t NEED anti toxicants you ****.

But this is only for fighters.

Y'all can drink anything you want.

Archived