Ufc in China

Morrison1976

Hi people

Im from the uk, but lived in China (beijing) for a few years. I would love ufc to hold an event in China. I wonder if they have ever thought about this. If successful, then the market there would be huge, and maybe we would start to get some Chinese mma fighters. I know that China have its own mma organisation, i think it was called art of war, but i dont know if its still going on, but the chinese fighters looked pretty good.

Hi people

Im from the uk' date=' but lived in China (beijing) for a few years. I would love ufc to hold an event in China. I wonder if they have ever thought about this. If successful, then the market there would be huge, and maybe we would start to get some Chinese mma fighters. I know that China have its own mma organisation, i think it was called art of war, but i dont know if its still going on, but the chinese fighters looked pretty good.[/quote']

Dana wants UFC in china so bad everytime he takes a **** he sends a letter that goes straight to the president. We all know wat dana s-hits. Gold bricks and chuck liddells

Hi people

Im from the uk' date=' but lived in China (beijing) for a few years. I would love ufc to hold an event in China. I wonder if they have ever thought about this. If successful, then the market there would be huge, and maybe we would start to get some Chinese mma fighters. I know that China have its own mma organisation, i think it was called art of war, but i dont know if its still going on, but the chinese fighters looked pretty good.[/quote']

Wow... I've been living in China (Shenzhen) for three years and right when Im leaving people start planning to have a UFC event here. And i went back to Portland for the summer and left 2 days before UFC 102 in Portland. This blows i think Dana's avoiding me.

But yeah they'd sell out for sure i think if they held it in Macau, Hong Kong, Shanghai, or Beijing they'd make a shizload of money.

Archived