BROCK LESNAR could be the greatest UFC fighter ever!!!

Decker84

Brock COULD BE. But it's too early to tell. He's only fought 3 names. He hurt Heath right at the beginning & still couldn't finish him. Randy is much older & small for a heavyweight & still gave as good as he got. He took a punch that rocked him to the ground. Could happen to anybody & anybody could land a punch that could turn tables. (look at what happened to Todd Duffee). Brock's big win was over Mir. Carwin did what Brock couldn't do & that was drop Mir in the first round. So Brock hasn't really impressed me yet other than with his size. But with respect he has done good for himself & he's definately got his name at the top in the UFC. But still waiting for him to impress me. If he can handle Carwin (seeing as how Carwin has the wrestling that Brock does & I would say more knockout power than Brock) he will impress me.

Brock COULD BE. But it's too early to tell. He's only fought 3 names. He hurt Heath right at the beginning & still couldn't finish him. Randy is much older & small for a heavyweight & still gave as good as he got. He took a punch that rocked him to the ground. Could happen to anybody & anybody could land a punch that could turn tables. (look at what happened to Todd Duffee). Brock's big win was over Mir. Carwin did what Brock couldn't do & that was drop Mir in the first round. So Brock hasn't really impressed me yet other than with his size. But with respect he has done good for himself & he's definately got his name at the top in the UFC. But still waiting for him to impress me. If he can handle Carwin (seeing as how Carwin has the wrestling that Brock does & I would say more knockout power than Brock) he will impress me.

OMG didn't you see the pic ?

4503.end_2D00_of_2D00_thread_5F00_do_2D00_not_2D00_post_2D00_more.jpg

He said UFC fighter which Fedor obviously isn't. I don't think Brock could become the greatest UFC fighter though he is almost 33 I believe and has had 4 fights in the UFC. He only has around 5 years left in him, and I would be amazed if he even made 15-1 in the UFC.

fedor.jpg

4503.end_2D00_of_2D00_thread_5F00_do_2D00_not_2D00_post_2D00_more.jpg

Brock could be the greatest UFC fighter is correct for the title of the thread, so when Fedor mans up then you can post all of his propaganda here until then...you fail at being relevant in the UFC discussion!

Brock's entered the game to late to be the greatest, and I woulnt right off Carwin, he has good wrestling, really heavy hands and more experience than Lesnar, plus he's fought more recently against a top heavyweight.

Even if Brock beats Velasquez, JDS and Carwin his career is not comparible to A Silva or GSP

Brock could be the greatest UFC fighter is correct for the title of the thread' date=' so when Fedor mans up then you can post all of his propaganda here until then...you fail at being relevant in the UFC discussion![/quote']

why doesn't brock mans up and join SF?

haha oh god you can't really think anybody would rather be in SF then the UFC besides your home boy Fedor do you?

well the UFC is definitely the # 1 MMA organization in the world but hey you have to chase after fedor he's doesn't have to come to you ( ie : couture , sylvia , arlovski )

well the UFC is definitely the # 1 MMA organization in the world but hey you have to chase after fedor he's doesn't have to come to you ( ie : couture ' date=' sylvia , arlovski )[/quote']

So you'd be okay with it if Fedor went and fought in KOTC? Fighting newbs? And Brock would have to go there to fight him?

Fedor doesn't need to come to the UFC he is fine where he is. I would obviously like him to fight in the UFC but I don't see the big deal fighting in Strikeforce while there are still good matchs for him. It would also be a stupid move to chase him to Strikeforce from the UFC Sylvia//Arlovski no long have successful mma careers anymore and Sylvia is looked at as a huge joke.

to the nob that has the "end of thread" picture' date=' grow up.

Brock is a lot better than people give him credit for seeing as he captured the HW title so fast whilst suffering from a serious illness.[/quote']

nob ? really lol ?

brock was given a title shot when he was 1-1 against an old beat up couture who still rocked him ... retard

If you're number 1' date=' you don't have to chase anyone. People are comparing HW's to Fedor, not vice versa.[/quote']

But if you're #1 is being questioned all by itself, not even thinking about the possibility that the #2 could make for #1, and if they never fought, and #2 isn't being questioned like #1 is, I think the chasing and comparing doesn't matter. Everytime Fedor fights someone who isn't exactly a 'great', we question his status more. Everytime we see Brock fight, we don't question his status, just his abilities. I think if this continues, Fedor will be overshadowed by Brock, assuming Fedor fights and wins against cans, and assuming Brock keeps winning.

But if you're #1 is being questioned all by itself' date=' not even thinking about the possibility that the #2 could make for #1, and if they never fought, and #2 isn't being questioned like #1 is, I think the chasing and comparing doesn't matter. Everytime Fedor fights someone who isn't exactly a 'great', we question his status more. Everytime we see Brock fight, we don't question his status, just his abilities. I think if this continues, Fedor will be overshadowed by Brock, assuming Fedor fights and wins against cans, and assuming Brock keeps winning.[/quote']

It doesn't matter who questions him, it doesn't affect his records and accomplishments or his status at number 1. No HW has a record near his, nor has anyone beat him under American rules. He's a distant #1 right now.

Brock SUCKS im sorry to say, hes just HUGE and powerful, the likes of which alot of fighters are not used too.

look at his fight with Heith Harring, he could slam he all day long but didnt know what to do with him once he did, I know hes improved since then but he still stinks like I said if he wasnt an ogre he would be worthless

Brock SUCKS im sorry to say' date=' hes just HUGE and powerful, the likes of which alot of fighters are not used too.

look at his fight with Heith Harring, he could slam he all day long but didnt know what to do with him once he did, I know hes improved since then but he still stinks like I said if he wasnt an ogre he would be worthless[/quote']

i agree

Brock SUCKS im sorry to say' date=' hes just HUGE and powerful, the likes of which alot of fighters are not used too.

look at his fight with Heith Harring, he could slam he all day long but didnt know what to do with him once he did, I know hes improved since then but he still stinks like I said if he wasnt an ogre he would be worthless[/quote']

Worthless?

He makes more than anyone else on the roster.

He's worth...full?

Anyways, you can't blame him for that. If you want to see someone who is huge and powerful with absolutely no skill watch Mariusz Pudzianowski. Then apologize for saying Brock sucks.

It doesn't matter who questions him' date=' it doesn't affect his records and accomplishments or his status at number 1. No HW has a record near his, nor has anyone beat him under American rules. He's a distant #1 right now.[/quote']

Records can only mean so much though. Records may show that Fedor is the GOAT, but records can't prove that he is still a a meaningful contender today, or in this case, THE meaningful top contender. Look at Randy Couture. I've said this before, knowledge is knowing Couture is a HOF'er, wisdom is knowing he is not a valuable contender in this day and age. We can't say that is applies to Fedor, not yet at least, but you can question him when he seems to be losing to his last few opponents until he pulls a W out of his **** (even though that is Fedor Fashion) against lesser opponents.

Records can only mean so much though. Records may show that Fedor is the GOAT' date=' but records can't prove that he is still a a meaningful contender today, or in this case, THE meaningful top contender. Look at Randy Couture. I've said this before, knowledge is knowing Couture is a HOF'er, wisdom is knowing he is not a valuable contender in this day and age. We can't say that is applies to Fedor, not yet at least, but you can question him when he seems to be losing to his last few opponents until he pulls a W out of his **** (even though that is Fedor Fashion) against lesser opponents.[/quote']

What you think is a lesser opponent may not be a lesser opponent. UFC has nobody besides Brock right now that's proven he's worth fighting. And fyi, Couture can still be a contender. His wrestling is still as good as anybody's.

What you think is a lesser opponent may not be a lesser opponent. UFC has nobody besides Brock right now that's proven he's worth fighting. And fyi' date=' Couture can still be a contender. His wrestling is still as good as anybody's.[/quote']

I didn't mean to say contender, what I meant was credible opponent, that's what I was looking for. A W over Randy these days doesn't mean much to people, not as much as it did back when he was on top of his game.

And what you think a 'worthy' opponent may not be worthy. Just sayin.

I've already said this many times, but Brock has some HUGE holes in his game. He gets by on wrestling and size/power alone. This is coming from a big Lesnar fan who followed him from the WWE to MMA. I like Lesnar and want to see him keep winning, but if you watch his previous matches you can see loads of mistakes. He's still improving, but he did start MMA pretty late in the game. He's what - 33 right now? I don't see him having more than five more years in the game, and that's being optimistic.

If he'd started training MMA right after college, he'd probably be a beast of untold proportions. Then again, he wouldn't have all the money he does from wrestling a few years in the WWE.

I didn't mean to say contender' date=' what I meant was credible opponent, that's what I was looking for. A W over Randy these days doesn't mean much to people, not as much as it did back when he was on top of his game.

And what you think a 'worthy' opponent may not be worthy. Just sayin.[/quote']

You're right, it's all opinion. We can only go by the numbers and what we see, and right now, Fedor is far ahead of everybody.

I didn't mean to say contender' date=' what I meant was credible opponent, that's what I was looking for. A W over Randy these days doesn't mean much to people, not as much as it did back when he was on top of his game.

And what you think a 'worthy' opponent may not be worthy. Just sayin.[/quote']

yea whatever!

Worthless?

He makes more than anyone else on the roster.

He's worth...full?

Anyways' date=' you can't blame him for that. If you want to see someone who is huge and powerful with absolutely no skill watch Mariusz Pudzianowski. Then apologize for saying Brock sucks.[/quote']

he makes more because hes a draw not because of skill (that was covered in the rampage vs rashad thread) not to mention people PAY to watch him get his **** whipped, do you hear the boo's? people hate em (and it pisses him off)

he makes more because hes a draw not because of skill (that was covered in the rampage vs rashad thread) not to mention people PAY to watch him get his **** whipped' date=' do you hear the boo's? people hate em (and it pisses him off)[/quote']

I guess yelling "I love it" showed how pissed he was at UFC 100.

he makes more because hes a draw not because of skill (that was covered in the rampage vs rashad thread) not to mention people PAY to watch him get his **** whipped' date=' do you hear the boo's? people hate em (and it pisses him off)[/quote']

I love him.

I know a bunch of people who love watching him fight too.

Hard to stick up for him right now, but you'll learn in time young grasshopper.

This may sound ironic, but go back to WWE :D

You're right' date=' it's all opinion. We can only go by the numbers and what we see, and right now, Fedor is far ahead of everybody.[/quote']

No, what I'm trying to say is numbers mean NOTHING! Look at Big Nog, still a credible opponent, but no where near as credible pre-UFC, otherwise Cain would be praised as a walking legend. Jeremy Horn is another example. Couture, Liddell, Ortiz, ect.. I do agree Fedor is still ahead, but not by much. Everything about him to me is clouded in smoke, I'm not sure where he stands cause he hasn't faced the top competition we would liked to have seen him fight, though he does still win. I just hope he really does face AA so at least we can get a clue as to where he stands

No' date=' what I'm trying to say is numbers mean NOTHING! Look at Big Nog, still a credible opponent, but no where near as credible pre-UFC, otherwise Cain would be praised as a walking legend. Jeremy Horn is another example. Couture, Liddell, Ortiz, ect.. I do agree Fedor is still ahead, but not by much. Everything about him to me is clouded in smoke, I'm not sure where he stands cause he hasn't faced the top competition we would liked to have seen him fight, though he does still win. I just hope he really does face AA so at least we can get a clue as to where he stands[/quote']

Nobody has faced any top contenders recently, so he's still at the top imo.

Archived