Dana White's thoughts after UFC 114

knockoutofthenight

http://www.buddhasport.com/community/ssaaron5/videos/187

I cannot wait for Shogun vs Evans!

me too, only because Evans is gonna get wooped, shogun is the most well-rounded 205er,He punches the hardest, hes on of the strongest. He fights very a well up or down, I give Rashad a little more than punchers chance.I have all of shoguns pride fights and UFC fights and he has defeated every style, and his quickness is right up there with the best. He and Anderson is the fight.

me too' date=' only because Evans is gonna get wooped, shogun is the most well-rounded 205er,He punches the hardest, hes on of the strongest. He fights very a well up or down, I give Rashad a little more than punchers chance.I have all of shoguns pride fights and UFC fights and he has defeated every style, and his quickness is right up there with the best. He and Anderson is the fight.[/quote']

Did you see the forrest griffin fight?

me too' date=' only because Evans is gonna get wooped, shogun is the most well-rounded 205er,He punches the hardest, hes on of the strongest. He fights very a well up or down, I give Rashad a little more than punchers chance.I have all of shoguns pride fights and UFC fights and he has defeated every style, and his quickness is right up there with the best. He and Anderson is the fight.[/quote']

um r u stoned? he does NOT punch the hardest. id still have to say that rampage probably hits the hardest still. just because rua gets a ko doesn't mean he now has the best power. i do agree that hes probably the most well rounded tho.

Archived