Will Rampage ever fight again

britishranger

No stupidity just hard truth here!

I do not think Rampage will ever fight again. You could tell his heart was not in this fight with Evans and when the A-Team movie finally comes out he will gain more exposure from that side of his life. I really really cannot see him getting that fire back because if you cannot beat Evans after all the hype and trash talk then its time to quit. Its a damn pity because I loved the new and improved Rampage that burst onto the UFC scene I saw that Rampage as unbeatable. Maybe he has a weak mind.

P.S Evans if Machida or Rua rock you in that way do not expect to wake up for a few minutes

yes he will fight again and many fights after that

Well you seem very confident so I will ask you "Do you think his heart is 100% in fighting" I ask this because if your heart is not into fighting fully you will never win a fight and wont get anywhere and do you think that no other Hollywood agent is going to offer Rampage any more roles

Well he already said he wants a rematch so he wants to fight again. He blamed his loss on ring rust so he has an excuse to get back in the octagon. Id like to see him fight again asap, whenever he is cleared to do it again.

If the London show is in November then Belfort is going to headline. Thats his expected return date. However, I think that it would be a good idea to have Rampage fight on that card also because it would give him a little more time at the Lair to train.

I do not think Rampage will ever fight again. You could tell his heart was not in this fight with Evans and when the A-Team movie finally comes out he will gain more exposure from that side of his life. I really really cannot see him getting that fire back because if you cannot beat Evans after all the hype and trash talk then its time to quit. Its a damn pity because I loved the new and improved Rampage that burst onto the UFC scene I saw that Rampage as unbeatable. Maybe he has a weak mind.

P.S Evans if Machida or Rua rock you in that way do not expect to wake up for a few minutes

This made me laugh!

the guy has had a highlight reel knockout fest since comming to UFC which include Chuck, Keith and Silva,

he has lost 2 fights in the UFC and both were because the other fighter stayed away from his big **** lol which made a boring fight

he will fight again and be champ

The hard truth,this is all stupidity.Did you not hear Rampage say he wants a rematch?He is a fighter and always will be no matter where the movies bring him.Can you blame him?Have you seen what they are paying thier fighters?

First of all not a Page fan at all but I do think he'll fight again.. He'll finish out this contract then be done! People tend to forget that even though he's only 31, he's been fighting for a long long time and not everyone is a Randy Couture or Chuck Liddell and can handle fighting past mid to late 30's.. I'm real happy Rashad won but that was not the best Rampage to ever be in the cage, not saying the result would've been any different but he def wasn't at his best Saturday

Archived