Rashad's Win

BrownDawg

Congratulations on the Win with that said pressing your opponent against the cage and having the ref break it up time and time again was a BORING Fight! you saw what Rampage did in the 3rd round once Rashad actually decided to stand and fight (POW!) right in the kisser,it's typical UFC you either get a great Main event and the under cards suck or you get a boring main event with great undercards, Dana when will UFC fans get full value on the dollars their spending?

I'm sorry but didn't Rashad rock Rampage in the first? And call me crazy but he landed double the shots that Rampage did.

Agreed, he damn nearly KTFO'd Rampage 20 seconds into the fight. Rampage has an iron chin though, anyone else that gets hit with that would have been asleep on the floor, then waking up asking Herb Dean for a date while he tells him what just happened.

I'm sorry but didn't Rashad rock Rampage in the first? And call me crazy but he landed double the shots that Rampage did.

rashad did not rock rampage ! he hurt him but page got hell of a chin he recovered fast ! rashad took a weaker punch and he didn't recover till like 1 min after !

oh and yeah did i tell you bj penn was robbed ? lol :P just playing

Since when do YOU post in this section? :P

I have before Kris! Do your homework dammit! hahaha

It is only the same pinheads from over there who think I am a man who assume I know nothing MMA. But you are too smart for that right? :)

How did your self-imposed ban work for ya?! hahahaha

:)

I have before Kris! Do your homework dammit! hahaha

It is only the same pinheads from over there who think I am a man who assume I know nothing MMA. But you are too smart for that right? :)

How did your self-imposed ban work for ya?! hahahaha

:)

You did? o_o I was completely unaware lol

And of course mam, you're a geeeeeenius :P

My self-imposed ban was plenty of fun. I actually was able to finish something last week XD

Congratulations on the Win with that said pressing your opponent against the cage and having the ref break it up time and time again was a BORING Fight! you saw what Rampage did in the 3rd round once Rashad actually decided to stand and fight (POW!) right in the kisser' date='it's typical UFC you either get a great Main event and the under cards suck or you get a boring main event with great undercards, Dana when will UFC fans get full value on the dollars their spending?[/quote']

Is this a direct quote form the 1000s of other threads Rampage fans have made to complain about this fight??? Give it up.

#3500 :D

Anyways' date=' had some side projects I needed to finish last week.

Asked Brew to keep me off for a while, especially with 114 coming up haha[/quote']

oh lol well i have a little secret for you ... there is an option to shut down your pc lol :P ;)

Lol "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder". I can't let **** rest XD

Thought not really literally.

You could also call it mild ADD that I have. I get sidetracked pretty quick.

I think you see where this is going LOL :D

LOL ok gotcha , i thought you were perma banned :P

This ^

Fcuk the ***** **** wannabe fans who bxtch and whine every time the fighter they support loses...take the loss like a man and not like a goddamn 12 year old crybaby girl.

I think raffy almost had a heart attack on the thought that the brocktards had one less member lol that would make it a 2 man gang

LOOL I told him he's free to add me, but I'm not sticking anything in my sig.

It's an open offer to everyone XD

He went for a takedown and failed immediately after the stun punch and couldnt get him down so he couldnt have been hurt too bad, thats common early in fights as well. He didnt land many shots, he fought safe, and it nearly cost him the fight, cause Rampage did have him stunned badly but, Rashad stayed focused and tired Rampage enough that rampage couldnt finish. But ive re watched,and Rashad got hit by grazing punces and was on ***** street, if Rampage had been in better shape I do think he would have ended it there.Rashad won fine. But if your gonna talk **** like he did, buy a snuggie to put him to sleep then wrestle and fight that kinda fight thats weak. Rampage didnt look good and Rashad fought safe. Thats lame if your gonna talk ****. He won the fight, but who was closer to being finished. We all know the answer. I Dont think Rashad could beat him if they meet again. I dont hate Rashad, but when Nick Diaz talks **** he doesnt lean against the cage and stall in dominent position he go for the kill. Rashad hasnt looked good the last 3 fights but i have to give him credit, he did win 2 of them and is kinda stuck between his great striking and wrestling.

This ^

Fcuk the ***** **** wannabe fans who bxtch and whine every time the fighter they support loses...take the loss like a man and not like a goddamn 12 year old crybaby girl.

Im a fighter and a fan , Im offering an opinion, just like you. What are you a cop. I hope they rematch,Rashad for all that training wasnt that impressive and almost got KO'd by a Rampage that clearly wasnt at his best. Rampage was very gracious in losing and showed respect, and so did Rashad. But what can Rashad say he fought safe, Shogun will be all over him. And Dana said himself he was unimpressed, that Rampage looked rusty. Ring rust exists Im sure when you havent fought for a while its tough to deal with breaking out of the tunnel vision and the fatigue from the adreniline dump. YOure right Rashad won case closed, pros deal with same problems as fighters we do after long layoffs. I hope for a rematch. But I think Machida is still above Rashad. After the Vera fight, i think based on styles Bones jones, would beat Rashad but they train 2gether. I think a Shogun Machida trilogy is better than Rashad. And Bones is right there.Had vera beat jones Id put him b4 Rashad.

It was a hard shot but it looked more like an off balance shot to me his legs were way in the back and his upper body was far forward when he took the shot.

Im a fighter and a fan ' date=' Im offering an opinion, just like you. What are you a cop. I hope they rematch,Rashad for all that training wasnt that impressive and almost got KO'd by a Rampage that clearly wasnt at his best. Rampage was very gracious in losing and showed respect, and so did Rashad. But what can Rashad say he fought safe, Shogun will be all over him. And Dana said himself he was unimpressed, that Rampage looked rusty. Ring rust exists Im sure when you havent fought for a while its tough to deal with breaking out of the tunnel vision and the fatigue from the adreniline dump. YOure right Rashad won case closed, pros deal with same problems as fighters we do after long layoffs. I hope for a rematch. But I think Machida is still above Rashad. After the Vera fight, i think based on styles Bones jones, would beat Rashad but they train 2gether. I think a Shogun Machida trilogy is better than Rashad. And Bones is right there.Had vera beat jones Id put him b4 Rashad.[/quote']

Rampage said he was in the best shape of his life for this fight. His camp bragged him up saying he trained hard and was in excellent shape. So for you to say Rampage was not in shape is just dumb.

Archived