Tyson Griffin- Where does he stand???

JjeSteR0707

So Tyson griffin Has won all his UFC fights but 2 (7-2) and the first person to finish Hermes franca...But he's still treated as a gatekeeper...Dont u guys think he should be fighting more top level guys by now?? why is he still on undercards..it dont make much sence to me. What do u guys think?

I dunno if he is considered a gatekeeper, certainly not by me. And in all honesty, he did lose both times he fought truly top level guys (Edgar and Sherk). He is good and young tough. He is close to being top 5 in the UFC imo, if he is not already there...

His next fight against Dunham is FON material imo too.

Here's the f*cked thing thanks to having BJ vs Edgar 2. If Tyson wins that puts him right beside Gray Maynard waiting on BJ vs Edgar2. Truthfully Gray deserves the title shot before Tyson which pushes Tyson's title fight further back. Now that would be a long azz wait for Tyson so he would have to fight yet again

I think its been that he's just winning most of his fights by UD...I was very happy to see he put away franca, cause if he can finish dunham then most of that boring fighter stuff will be out of the way and we can see him vs some good fighers..maybe a florian or stevenson...i also wouldnt mind him fighting guillard!! ya :)

Id take KenFlo over edgar any day...Every time we see kenny fight, he gets so much better then before, other then the penn fight..he's tore through every fighter in the LW division..not just beat but destroyed..and G-sot isnt that good in my oppinion, cant wait till he vses a top teir guy so ppl will get off the hype....

i wouldnt be so quick to count dunham out

on the feet i think griffin will out-class him, but on the ground its any mans game

griffin has a great top game but hes also alot smaller than his opponent, and dunham has a sick guard so, you never know if he could get caught in a triangle or something

i personally cant wait for this fight

x

Here's the f*cked thing thanks to having BJ vs Edgar 2. If Tyson wins that puts him right beside Gray Maynard waiting on BJ vs Edgar2. Truthfully Gray deserves the title shot before Tyson which pushes Tyson's title fight further back. Now that would be a long azz wait for Tyson so he would have to fight yet again

what? so your saying tyson is waiting behind bj and edgar but hes right beside gray? but grey deserves the title shot but tyson is better than him? what are you talking about? lol

Archived